All Comments on 'It's the Neighborly Thing To Do'

by BlondeAer

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
kfdcanadakfdcanadaover 13 years ago
A Great Beginning

Very nice story line. Enjoyable buildup to a good climax (pun intended). What happened to her bikini top? Part 2 to come I hope. Maybe the wife needs a lesson on sunbathing too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Liked it

I enjoyed your story. Its very similar to a fantasy that I have with a little different twist. I would like to hear more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Pervert??

Pervert. That's as in perversion, as in, deviating from some general norm. Sorry to break it to you, but just about ALL hetero men like to look at women. That means he's not a pervert.

To me, this is more of the usual bs. Women want to be attractive TO MEN, but find endless reasons why there's something wrong with just about all men. If you look around, and think about what you see, you'll notice that that's a general meme in our civilization. First it was about equality. Now it's about women are wonderful, and men are pretty lame.

So, UNscrew the lot of you. Most of you are no more worth our time than we are yours.

Guys, we need to stop putting up with this sexist agenda. You aren't a bad person, just because you're a guy. You aren't bad because you want sex. You aren't bad because you're made to be attracted to women. Stop taking their interpretation of the world as the correct one. It's simply one that suits them. And, it's just as sexist - as women are - as they've been telling us that men have been, forever. That's crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
To anonymous

While you do make a good point, I must ask: does that technically mean that a guy who doesn't like to look at women IS a pervert? That's kind of confusing, to be completely honest

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think calling the neighbor a pervert reveals more about the woman in the story then the man .

Normal sexuality is such a deviant state for her that she can't help but project that deviancy onto the man instead to alleviate her cognitive dissonance.

It's paradoxical and hypocritical.

Both characters are perverted or neither are.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous