All Comments on 'Wife Takes Over'

by masbdsm

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Smoking hot

When my wife gets in one of her dominant moods, sex is like the 4th of July with lots of explosions. Great story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story

I love this type of story and I hope you will continue with the story line.

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersover 13 years ago
So...?

Was this D/s session the norm for our couple, or did wifey become a dominant (Note: not dominate, as you put it) out of the blue? A little history, even mid-story, might have made it more digesible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good!

Thanks, this was exciting. I don't like nastiness, cruelty or severe humiliation, but this women has power, and she uses it to good effect. I do think she should spank her husband when he disobeys her. Just to remind him that she is in control. I also think that she should take him in hand once and for all. He wants her to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Not

Had me right untill

"She holds out her hand toward me, still gooey from my recent ejaculation. "You may begin by licking this clean."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Failure to launch

Not enough of a story to be believable. Don't understand their relationship. Don't understand their motivation. Just don't get it.

DaflingerDaflingeralmost 11 years ago
really enjoyed your story

Fast paced and direct. I'll be looking for more. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Story

You've left me wanting more. A very good story. I just want you to expand on it. Regardless it got me going. Good job masbdsm!

Veronica

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good premise.

But the sex is too fast. Starts too fast. Lacks details. Ends too fast.

Two stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous