All Comments on 'Komaki's Creampies'

by yummicreme

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow.

That's some down and dirty, messy sex! And I mean that in a GOOD way.

Other guy's pies are not my thing, but fortunately, we have a friend who loves 'em. And no, he's not gay - it's just that both he and his wife like cream pies; the four of us have a great time.

Good story, well told. Thanks.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 13 years ago
Wrong category

Not badly written, but there was an awful lot of gay sex, with hubby-to-be performing fellatio on strange guys to completion. Suggest a different category like fetish. And I won't make the usual comments about the Brits -- I'm sure someone else will.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
CUM LOVER

I LOVE TO EAT A FRESH LOAD OF CUM OUT OF MY WIFES SHAVED PUSSY BUT I ALSO WOULD LOVE TO SUCK A NICE COCK IN FRONT OF HER . SHE SAID IT WILL MAKE HER HOTTER THAN HELL AND I WOULD LOVE THE FEELING OF A COCK SHOOTING IN MY MOUTH. WE BOTH LOVE THE TASTE OF FRESH CUM . WE ARE BOTH SHAVED SO NO WASTE OF CUM IN HAIR ,ALL EATIBLY.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I enjoyed it

Although my wife and I don't bring in a lot of men, we have brought in only one over the past 20 years or so. A great friend of ours who lost his wife, he preferred not to reenter the dating game. A night of drunkenness and I laughingly offered him my wife whenever he needed. Suddenly, everything changed. The next thing I know, I'm watching my wife flat on her back, being pounded and loving it! He didn't last very long and when he rolled to the side, my wife opened her arms to welcome me and a very hard cock. Instead, I found myself drawn to the mess between her legs and was fascinated looking at it. All over her outer lips, it was running from her pussy like a creek. I couldn't help it and tasted it.

Incredible, intoxicating, perhaps even addicting! Soon, my mouth was latched on to her pussy and I was sucking it all out, rolling to my back and having her sit on my face to get the last of it. My cock stuck straight up in the air while I licked and swallowed and I knew what it was when I felt something warm and wet on it. Growing up, Michael had sucked my cock many times and me his. It took less than 20 seconds and he was swallowing every drop, just as he did so many years before.

Since then, we've kept it up. Michael stops by at least 3x per week and lays the pipe to my wife at least twice each time and generally gives me a blow job each time. I clean her and now clean him too, I don't mind sucking him off if my wife is gone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The ideal relationship

This is the kind of relationship most straight men secretly yearn for. The only reason men don't publicly support women in achieving as much sexual pleasure as possible while retaining a core loving bond is the cowardice that is machismo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story!

Hot story! I would love to share the pleasure of cleaning Komaki’s cum filled pussy with you! I’m looking forward to hearing more of your adventures.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous