All Comments on 'The Builder'

by murphy621

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yuck

Married women are to be fucked by their husbands only. If they fuck anyone else, the story should continue until at least one head rolls.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
A BUILDER IS AN ERECTOR

and what he controls is an erection, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Speaking from experience

You would have to be a giant fuckup to extend the building of a house that long. Not to mention that the permit would have expired in that time frame. What did you do? Nail your finger to a board? This was just stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
General Contractor, my ass!!!!!!!!!!

Murphy, all your stories suck, and I am in the process of going through and rating them all 1 star. This is because of the abomination you called, "The Black Velcro Choker". That story was so bad, in addition to rating ALL your stories 1 star, I have made a list of all the identified commenters for it, and if any commenter has written ANY story, I am rating everyone of their stories 1 star as well!!

But this story really sucks in English language writing skills. So I had to stop and make a comment!

LEARN THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE CONTRACTION FOR "YOU ARE", AND THE SECOND PERSON POSSESSIVE PRONOUN, "YOUR"!!!!!!

Next, the protaganist is allegedly a "General Contractor" making million dollar houses, and he doesn't know the difference between a load BEARING wall, and becoming naked--"baring" all. This idiot cant't build houses!!!!!!!

And you can't write!!!

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago
Another

Another story that doesn't make my 2/3 cut. This is about another cheating whore.

RuttweilerRuttweiler9 months ago
He-Man Crush Puny Woman!

Conquer female with power! Jake no put up with stupid female! Jake win!!!

All bow to the mighty Jake!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous