All Comments on 'How to Stop Smoking'

by CuckoldGuy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
photographerphotographerover 13 years ago
Well .... I need to stop ....

I'll try your method. Sounds good to me. I have been smoking for more years than I care to remember and really need to stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What an idiot.

Sorry lady, you should ask the spirits to turn you into a man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What planet are you on?

This is planet Earth you know not the Zen planet from the far flung galaxy of Sion.

And your profile is fun. You are proud to be married to the same woman for 50 years. And exactly how many of those years were NOT a wimp sissy cuckold twat?

photographerphotographerover 13 years ago
Who IS this 'anonymous' guy anyway?

It's amazing how, when sarcastic, rude or insulting comments are to be made regarding a submission, they are ALWAYS by "anonymous".

If you want to be sarcastic, rude or insulting, why not be man (or woman) enough to give a name.

I have to assume that "anonymous" is the biggest coward lurking at Literotica.

Losers!

lawrenclawrencover 13 years ago
Flashbacks;

I am quitting for the third time and had my most recent cigaret more than 49 years ago. I had quit twice before, once for 6 months and once for a year and one cigaret did in both episodes; so, this time I have successfully avoided the first one. Even now I have occasional urges to have a smoke which is why I stated that I am still quitting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCuckoldGuy@CuckoldGuy
1055 Followers
Retired engineer. Married to the same woman for over fifty years. All of my stories are true from my own life experiences or they were given to me by my readers. I wanted to write a story as a way of giving back to this site but then, one story led to another and then another....