All Comments on 'Lost a Bet'

by kgardner

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Different

I know you are a sensual person and I'll bet enjoy good sex.

Reading this story where she plays dumb and shows anger at the boyfriend, I found myself hoping that she would play along, (supposedly not happy about it) and then when it was over - she would dress, tell

Dan he was a jerk/asshole and if she ever heard a word about it - she would have someone hurt him.

Noting that she had some self respect, thinking to admonish Dan and then putting up a show of reluctance suggests that she has some class. The fact that she secretly was getting off on the thoughts of Jim said two things - 1) Dan really didn't cut it or she wouldn't even consider it and - 2)the fact that she was secretly willing meant she not only didn't respect Dan but also came to realize she wasn't through with a variety of lovers before settling down!

With that she could have looked at Jim and said 'I need a ride and help with a couple of suitcases and as long as we're talking - I could use a little sex once in awhile - you know friends with benefits. As for you Dan, if I hear you had any other girls raped I will join them in legal action against you.

(She didn't have to let him know how fantastic the experience was, that was hers, privately alone to enjoy and besides - she did not want the reputation of being a whore!)

Liked the story, just thought she went from playing dumb to letting herself be exposed as an easy hot slut - different woman and I hate to see a good woman's' reputation slandered.

Lets face it, woman have just as much right to random sex as any guy. The only difference is that all too many men have big mouths so, the girls need to be selective in their choices for quickies and weekends.

Thanks again.

If you do a second chapter, I - for one, would love to see Dan come home to find her just finishing packing and a strange, tall, adonis sitting on the couch waiting to help her move. Possibly, she would tell Dan that she would introduce them but then her new friend, who she just met, didn't believe in sharing his personal life with anyone other than his personal acquaintance and as she was leaving - Bye jerk and, by the way - the next time you want a blow job, get twenty bucks and go down to the red light district - they need the money and like it when you shoot your mouth off and tell everyone about it - more business for them...JERK!

Okay, Thanks again.

DocCISDocCISover 13 years ago
Very good!

There were a few punctuation and grammatical errors that caused a bit of pause in the story, but overall very good story. Although I'm not into the anal part, it went well enough that I could overlook it.

I think she gave in too easily to agreeing to the blow job. I think a bit more fleshing out of them being in debt or some such would have been in order, as she agreed way too easily; however, as things progressed it was nice to see her give in completely.

Hope to see a sequel...maybe another lost bet only this time she attends the poker game. Or as stated below maybe somebody coming to help them move/fix something and realizing they do not have the money and her giving in to pay off the debt...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
rushing descent

A beautiful rendition of your fantasy of falling, so completely, into slut hood...

You must have been so horny writing this.

I particularly love this blatant exposure of your core exhibitionism: "I rested my chest on the floor, and left my little round ass up high. I spread my legs a little more so the boys would get a really good look at my pussy and asshole."

You do know what us guys like, don't you? ;)

aussieboySAaussieboySAabout 13 years ago
Great Story

A great effort well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Simply Amazing

This was, without a doubt, the most erotic story I have read in ages. I cannot wait to read more of your stories.

nadinephillipsnadinephillipsalmost 11 years ago
Totally aroused

OMG this is so hot, I loved all of it. I hope it is laced with the truth, but either way, I am dripping like the whore I am as well just from reading it. I am planning to read many more of your stories and hopefully find them just as hot and nasty as this one, there is nothing as exciting as being used as a whore. Hugs my dear.....Nadine

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wonderful story

This is a really good story. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Love this story, hope you write a second part !!! 10/10

Soo_DeliciousSoo_Deliciousover 7 years ago
Wow...

Fantastic story!! SUPER HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Still playing with myself

So hot, I was in a constant state of precum and ejaculation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Drawing by numbers... pattern for jerking, plain boring

I wonder If not so positive feedback survives autor‘s gusto!?

Well i didn‘t like it, no voting

JayS626JayS626about 6 years ago
Love submissive dirty whore

Love the story, she submits and surprised me with her dirty whore attitude. I wasn't the only one, her boyfriend was too with a little ATM action. And displaying her ass while licking cum of the floor?? Wow!! YES , please continue with more of this lovely whore shared around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Scared

It would scare me to death to let other men know how hot she was. That is a dream come true. Love a woman that isn’t afraid to be a slutty whore when she is treated right. Imagine being in the living room and hearing her being stretched out and being treated like a whore in the bedroom. Such a sweet hot little whore to be married to.

kattiedkattiedabout 3 years ago

Makes me wonder if i should encourage my husband to move from blackjack to poker and start a little neighborhood game.

Beast1961caBeast1961caover 2 years ago

If this were my story, she would have stayed outraged to be used as a bet... and she would have walked out on Dan, telling him she preferred Jim's larger cock. Leaving Dan to leap from the balcony of their apartment, killing himself for being such a stupid-assed degenerate.

LeeLee420LeeLee42010 months ago

No real reluctance. Should of stayed angry.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous