All Comments on 'Take These Off'

by Jim_and_Sarah

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
delightdawndelightdawnover 13 years ago

sweetly seductive. Lovely mix of soft and hard.

lilsubalexlilsubalexover 13 years ago
Simply amazing!

This was just a wonderful story. Erotic ... emotionally evocative ... connected.

Wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

loved the story, good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So Hot

I read quite a few stories on this site, and I have to say, this was the hottest one I've read in a long, long time. No spelling or grammar errors, long, run on sentences so you get caught up and excited, the perfect mix between the soft kissing and the rough dirty stuff. I loved this! I'll get off to this over & over!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Thank you

Oh, my God. Just Thank you. It was perfect.. I got caught up and it was so erotic and I couldn't stand it, and I was wet, and just..Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
HOT, SWEET, good read !

Thank you for a wonderfull storie. SWEETMAJ ;)

daddyjoydaddyjoyalmost 13 years ago
Loved it!

Nice to show the woman not having to be bound to take the belt. Shows how much she wants it. Very good build up and finish.

Keep these kind of stories comming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great

a wonderful tale of domination and submission,of powerful desire and tenderness...of love enduring the whipping and giving her body for Him...of eyes showing worship...indeed the story ends so well with the word prayer...a prayer of gratitude and worship.The essence of the lifestyle.Thank you.

Dom_candyDom_candyover 12 years ago
SO HOT

This was an amazing story, the passion, the intensity of the sex that makes being rough the only way to scratch the itch. LOVED IT and all the other stories. MORE PLEASE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very Sexy

Great hot story, a perfect recipe with exactly the right amount of spice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
so sexy

great story had me so enticed i wish i was in her shoes

phil2213phil2213over 11 years ago
Very erotic

I've tried this but I'm more accustomed to going through the front door. The story should be required reading for men in love. The satisfaction of a woman is a quandary for a number of young men including this one. The insecurity of not having confidence in knowing what brings your presents of passion and sex can shake the soul. I was usually lucky due to my anxiety delaying my premature ejaculation. This was not due to my skills of romance but my total consummate desire to please the angel who captured my heart body and soul. Maybe it was the luck of the draw, it's way beyond me. This story gives that which the luck of the draw looks like. Love passion sex it's here and thank God. The power of emotion overpowers the description indicating a well written story by a skilled hand. It was vivid it was erotic and it was very nice. Thank you for the ride!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
10 on the Intensity level!

What a hot story! Build-up was amazing. Loved every word.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 11 years ago
Remarkable

Utterly beautiful. This is how BDSM should be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh so good

I am so hot and wet from reading this, can't wait for my Husband to come home!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆ (5.0)!

As a rule I am not into BDSM stories, but i LOVE this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous