All Comments on 'Revenge of the Nerd Ch. 33'

by rpsuch

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sorry!

I don't get this chapter. The dialogue is a bit bland and I don't get the nuances. I have been following all your chapters faithfully and really enjoyed them. But the story seems to get stuck. Would love to see it moving forward.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
too wonderful!!!!

if you dont get this chapter ~ you havent had that love yet. As always cant wait for the next chapter!!!

pogmapogmaover 13 years ago
Lots of things/

It seems so simple but it isn't. Sometimes you have to give or take. Other times it's to share or not, but in the end, being one is what really counts. The hard part is figuring out how to do it right to get it right.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 13 years ago
wow this was revealing and just AFWUL at the same time

Sshley is a serious asshole. She went OUT of her way just to Pick a fight with jeff afer months of NOT seeing him ...because she thought or viewed jeff as being too good or too perfect?

are you fucking shitting me?

why would anyone wnat to stay with bitch like that?

Run jeff run ...

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 13 years ago
Again...good job!

Both have come so far...you are doing a good job developing them and their relationship. Thanks!

bruce22bruce22over 13 years ago
Very interesting

From your lead in information this chapter had me worried and I am much relieved to see them reach the end of it, intact and unified. The two together is the theme....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Interesting and ca[tovating all at once

I was going to leave a different comment before I read Harry in VA. It brought home that this series is very well written and incitefull. I WAS going to ask if the author was sure of where this was going but now I realize that the intent is to not pull the reader along but to lead them in the journey. To Harry, I say that you are right....and wrong. I was a serious prick...after a divorce in which the mistakes were two sided I became a basket case. I met a woman who stuck with me and changed me...not by changing but by giving me an example to follow that I never had. That is what I see in this series. Ashley is seeing a series of things that she has never experienced and needs to find out how to integrate them into her....or fail. And RPSUCH has left room for both.

Oh..my real handle is Cooch but I don't remember my login info.

RonRWoodRonRWoodover 12 years ago
Good

Cooch has it right... Inexperience is always a threat to young marriages. Without the knowledge of...or experience in how to handle upcoming changes. That lack of experience causes problems and leads to divorce. My own first marriage included. These two have the communication skills and intelligence to succeed but not the experience. Most couples do not have the communication skills needed after each bout of adversity or disappointment. This future bride is bringing that lack to the forefront because it worries her that he doesn't have any experience at all, other than being turned down in highschool. My take anyway...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Maybe I am not that well read or maybe I am just plain fucking dumb, but I've no freaking idea what the fuck the 2nd part of this chapter was about. It was like trying to read a new language where you don't even know the alphabets.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One page chapters! The way you write makes me feel YOU are Jeff and you are projecting yourself on these pages.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous