All Comments on 'Girlfriend Meets His Roommates'

by WatchFantasy

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Blak room mate Takes White Girlfriend?

You scum sucking black worshipping asshole. Your fantasy only demonstrates what a grotesque moronic worm that you are.

What sane white male would be room mates with a bunch of (always psychopathic) nigger racists? A cretin who would put up with their afro-supremacy remarks and obscenely racist antics daily has to be a wigger.

Then allowing them to despoil the white girl friend is the height of cowardice. But this is what literotica is promoting and PIMPING, violent african rape of white women. Damn you all to hell . Know the hatred that is boiling over against you. Revenge is coming you animalistic sub human trash!

I am going to publicize this racist shit house all over the internet.

photoman001photoman001over 13 years ago
What crap

I agree with the first comment. Firstly the story is badly racist, it is also badly written in the third person and then including quotes! We go from 'boyfriend' to 'bf' and back. Maybe it should be under sci fi because it wouldn't happen in this world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
How much more fucking RACIST could you be?

I did not read much of this story I couldn't it made me sick to think anyone could dream of such fucked up disgusting shit. There are sites that cater to fucked up people like you this site does not, at least not yet. Fuck off and die writer. And take your RACIST shit with you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
To the first commenter(probably that turd mongo)

oooooh aren't you scary? Now jog on dickhead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Your story

I find it interesting that your story is provoking such angry comments! After all, this is a place to share one's fantasies and no there is no requirement we have to get turned on by the same thing. I don't think you deserve the nasty remarks.

As far as your story goes, there is certainly a racist aspect to it. However, I am sure many people (of all races) enjoy the taboo stuff and rough talk. I do think you should consider re-writing your story and using names instead of girl friend, gf, room mate, etc. It would make the story much more immediate and exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
a person can only hope

a person can only hope that maybe this author will get run over by a truck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I hope you have told your friends and family about this story?

Let them know what sort of nightmares you have. I also hope that you never get married or have a boyfriend. If you ever have boyfriend, at least a white one, although that is very unlikely. You love black people better than white people so you will have or have had any number of black boyfriends.

But if you go against type and find a white boyfriend then be sure to tell him about this nightmare/fantasy you have just to warn him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Rather sterile

Written as if you're describing the script of a movie or play without any connection with the action you're describing. I suggest you try writing stories from within the action rather from the outside looking in.

kathy2b46kathy2b46over 13 years ago
not sure

not on the believable list for sure , always hot to get black cock

but this way not hardly, i was 40yr before i tried black cock and it took me 6 months of chatting with him before i had the desire and courage to try it, of course now i do love it and do not want to give it up, but gf visiting her boy fr at that age and not already a wild whore to just look at a bbc and have to have it with no drugs or drinkin to cloud her mind not hardly

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
if you won't take the time...

to spell out 'boyfriend' and 'girlfriend' I won't take the time to read your piss-poor effort - get a decent editor

cuckottcuckottover 13 years ago
Honestly - who are the real racists

I can't believe the psychotic ranting from people who clicked on this story, chose to read it, and read enough of it to comment on it. People need to take a pill and stop bashing other people's fantasies. Literotica caters to all types of people and all types of fetishes. The angry racists, who are undoubtedly closet cuckold fetishists, need to get serious help.

To the author: a poorly written story with a very hot theme. Too bad it was not written better. Perhaps I will use your framework for a story of my own.

Peace.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good. Some Positive Input

This story was actually quite good but good be better:

1. Spell/grammar check.

2. Actually give your characters some names and some depth. Like how do they feel about what's going on. Why are they doing it. Then run with it. It makes them feel more real then just a read.

3. Draw out your plots and scenes longer. You have them but don't grasp or present them fully. If you did could be much better.

Hope this helps.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
1 star.

....

Evolution20XXEvolution20XXabout 13 years ago
Poor effort overall

Pushes the line between fantasy and outrageous. No sane man - black, white or otherwise - is going to barge in and interrupt two people having sex and just take over. Horrendously written, not to mention racist as hell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
the diff

the diff is i have a gun and a ccw he wud have been shot in the fucking dick the molment he walked in and she dumped for fuking looking lol

and im white with a ten inch cock

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

isn't that rape? the guy should quickly become an 'ex' bf and find a bew place to live

dark gabledark gablealmost 12 years ago
Well...

I really liked your newest story so I read this one too. Not a bad premise but WAY too many N words. As a black man, any reference to my "nigger dick" would bring the action to a screeching halt. It's your fantasy, write it how you want but I thought you should know that.

BTW your profile pic is amazing!

Adam RightmannAdam Rightmannover 11 years ago
Lots of potential

Being written in the third person makes it hard to feel immersed in this fantasy. Any chance of a rewrite?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
my wife

this sounds just like how my wife got us both into the service of blacks. she had to try it and the black guy thought I needed to try it too.so he fucked both of us and now we are hooked on it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sentence structure of a 1st grader

Sentence structure of a 1st grader

Joebanks007Joebanks007over 7 years ago
Fuck what anyone says

Awesome story. I want my pawg girlfriend to this to me too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Not sure what to call this comment

Good story, but I felt the author could have taken what happened over the weekend further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
THE STORY IS EROTIC. WatchFantasy INTENDED TO WRITE A WILD EROTIC FANTASY & SHE DID A GOOD JOB! I GAVE THIS STORY A 4.2/5 = 84%

Erotic.

The story is a sex fantasy.

Yes, the visiting black guy was depicted as a 'gangsta'. His 3 friends are depicted as guys who blindly follow the gang leader. Both are stereotypes. Period.

However, white neighborhood bullies are not depicted any better in most stories, where the honcho bully & his posse gang bang the bullied guy's girlfriend &/or mom, & they savor every inch of each dick.

I am not white. But in my opinion this story is not racist. The society at large does have quite a few race-related issues, & racism is definitely not a myth.

Erotica is Erotica. E.g. in many Indian sex stories, Indian wife has sex with her Indian husband's WHITE BOSS, who happens to have a gigantic dick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What a bunch of racist crap.

Are there really little boys out there where you live who can NOT keep their girlfriend well fucked enough, so they simply step aside und let some other illiterate filthy pig just have all of it he wants? Sorry, but we must have real men here, because that BS fantasy never happens, und would never happen...I would NOT even think of trying to do my man that way. One, because he would kill me und anyone trying to touch me, und two, if my man wanted me to do such a filthy thing, then he would NOT be my man very long...This "cuckold" thing ist for weak little boys who think they are men...They're NOT evidently. Your story ist racist insinuating that african boys are superior to anyone else, in any way...They are NOT to me, or any of my girl-friends I know in many European countries. NO such thing as (bbc) BS, we know better here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A twist

Love the story and I can see it happening. That many black guys there and with her looking as hot as she does. It’s obvious she has no protection and she is easy prey. I fantasize about being on her when they come in the room watching her. Saying nasty things they tell me to move, it’s their turn now. Them being bigger and me being out numbered they send me out telling me I have to wait till their done with her. I’m forced to sit and listen as they take turns on her while she screams from what they do, unable to help and with no clothes I can’t leave to get my friends to help me. I’m not allowed to look in and can hear them laugh as she cums for them when they Talk about the new white whore they own now. She’s been back several times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

great story. i have been out of high school for a couple years. i live in a mostly white suburb but more blacks have moved in lately and go to my high school . a lot of the black guys are big dudes some are gangsta types. and some are athletes . they all date the hottest white girls in my school. i had a white girlfriend in junior year she is a pretty brunnette white girl, with really big tits and a pretty face . she has a very innocent look to her . she broke up with me and is dating this big tough looking black guy now . i was heart broken when she dumped me . but hey im not going to confront the black dude, he would beat my ass . i just swallowed my pride, and acceptted it . thats what the hot white high school girls, want big black guys ,with big dicks, who will fuck them better than any white boy. the white girls actually compete with each other to date the black boys . i even overheard a couple white male teachers in the hallway talking about it ,and shaking their heads . it was really humiliating to see the big black dude walking down the hallway, with my pretty white ex girfriend. he will have his arm around her, and then will be kissing her by the lockers . its happenned to otherwhite classmates of mine also , losing their girl to a black guy . we all feel inferior and ashamed . sometimes i visualize the black fucking the hell out of my ex girlfriend . i have to admit they must be dating the black guys because the sex is way better .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It should be a part 2,3, n 4

I want to see after she leaves from college and

See if she leaves with the black thug after the weekend is over

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous