All Comments on 'It Has Only Happened Once'

by mumblegooseegg

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleover 13 years ago
Wow...just once?

Ambivalent feelings about this...great for you that you experienced it the once, anyway, but sympathy that it never happened again (that you know of, which is the whole point), in fact that her interest in sex has dwindled. Thanks for sharing the story and your feelings, which I can completely relate to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
your a lucky man

your a lucky man, maybe next time you will really get lucky and get aids wouldn't that make you happy you sicko.

bruce22bruce22over 13 years ago
Another well written piece

Not my cup of tea. I hope----- You can not tell until you are there!

Mongo837Mongo837over 13 years ago
Another Crap wimp/cuck

All I had to read was the first sentence about wanting his wife to screw another guy to say all that needed to be said . Another Fetish /Cuck story in LW . Thank god for Stangstar , Average-Writer , slirpuff, DG Hear , HDK and others that know what category to place their stories .

This guy has some real problems to want to do that . Crappola , uno starro !

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Bullshit.

You are married to whore/slut or were and you are or were a cuckold wimp sissy boy.

The only reason she deson't fuck you anynore is you don't do it for her anymore. I would check where she is the next she goes out alone. Or with 'friends'

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Another crappy wimp story.

Not worth reading.

mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggover 13 years agoAuthor
This must be a pretty good story...

...given all the anonymous abuse. You guys are not the ones I wrote the story for

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Don't flatter yourself author.

I don't know who you wrote it for, but they haven't come out of the woodwork yet. In the meantime your readers are leading you to the slaughter. Any idea why? (your favorite reader-Mr. Anon)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
dear mumblies

You wrote your story for the very few sickos like yourself into the sordid excitement of self male humiliation as you have no self respect for yourself.<P>

That isn't erotic even to jaded sick self cuckster as its the base sick fetish of humiliation that excites losers like you.<P>

How sad for you. If you persist then put it in Fetish where some may find it to their liking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
shame on you

true story my ass , don't lie to your readers , dude. NOT cool.

johnnyjay05johnnyjay05over 13 years ago
Brings back memories

I enjoyed reading your story, my beloved and I have had our share of 'interesting times', keep on writing and ignore the whingers, they obviously haven't ever done anything exciting and can't understand what others enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
anon nonces

What is it with these anal nonces? Their pathetic drivel makes it plain they got lost on the way to the Enid Blyton store, crapped their pants, and are now having a toddler temper tantrum with a pink-coloured keyboard. What a bunch of emotional retards. I can't but wonder how these hypcritical bacteria escaped from the toilet bowl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A good story

Ignore the "window lickers" and their pointless and negative posts. This story got me all hot and bothered.

HappyWife85HappyWife85over 13 years ago
Great memories

Don't pay no mind to the real sickos who leave negative comments. Seriously, what type of weird bastard comes onto an erotic story site and gets offended. Hmmm...priests and pastors maybe, I really don't know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Happycuck?

"Don't pay no mind to the real sickos who leave negative comments. Seriously, what type of weird bastard comes onto an erotic story site and gets offended. Hmmm...priests and pastors maybe, I really don't know."

What's the matter? can't you take another persons opinion? you are a swinger, you fuck around. Your wife fucks around. Your wife probably fucks around more than you do. You sit there and watch your wife get fucked over and over again far better than you could ever do so. While you jerk off to your wife getting fucked and getting so much more pleasure than you could ever give her. That's what swingers do right?

And you say that anyone that leaves a negative comment is a 'weird bastard' you should look in the mirror someday and see how much a of stupid pathetic 'Weird bastard' YOU truly are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Pure crap as usual!

Boring and so pathetically predictable - 4th grade writing at best.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
ONE TIME AGAIN

and the next time will be the same. TK U MLJ LV NV

Greyhair61Greyhair61almost 12 years ago
Well done.

Well written, hot story, well presented, with the "air of authenticity" in the details. The only mixed feelings I have are the note at the end, about her change of life ending it all, but again, that adds to the realism.

Good job, and please ignore the insults from those who feel they must comment negatively.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 12 years ago
you have kept this to yourself

A willing WACC

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
IT ONLY HAPPENED ONCE----AGAIN

now whos splitting her hairs, TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
CUCK ALERT

All willing cucks should die.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
How many minutes til Wapner?

huecuck, admitted cuckold and authority on cuckhood, is hereby christened "the Rain Man of cuckoldry." Rain Man says he likes Matt Moreau cuck stories so this one must not have enough humiliation.

Jim44444Jim44444over 11 years ago
Gave it a five

I didn't enjoy it that much but it was worth having the women haters go ballistic. I do respect the opinions (not always agree with) the commentors who use their userid. Ignore the anonymous ones, both positive and negative, they don't believe in their own words. As for the story, it ended too abruptly, needed something more than she lost interest in sex. I will now read the sequel.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Good, not great

Ok, his first marriage to Barb went South as a direct or indirect consequence of a tryst with LINDA. His second marriage had the tables turned (once?) by Sweetie2! (Linda? Quien sabe? Never named!)

How excited does an author want the readership to get about an unnamed wife?

DeborahAnneDeborahAnnealmost 7 years ago
Nice

My second wife fucked her friend from work, then came home and when she got here she asked me if I wanted to eat her pussy, she knew I loved doing that. I said yes and we went to the bedroom and she stripped and relaxed across the bed with her legs spread wide over the side. She flipped me a pillow for my knees and I dove in and as soon as my mouth and tongue made contact I knew she had just been fucked. I shot my load into my shorts and started sucking on her pussy and licking it, then I asked her to come down to the floor and put her pussy over my mouth so his cum would flow out better, she laughed and said I knew you would like it.

da.cd@frontier.com

yukonnightsyukonnightsalmost 7 years ago

Well done! That was short, sweet and very arousing. Perhaps it is because you write of a real personal experience, but regardless I found it hot. It was also very cleanly written with no glaring mistakes...I'm giving it 5 stars.

Adam RightmannAdam Rightmannalmost 7 years ago
A shame it only happened once

A double shame about your wife losing her libido.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Stupidity runs amok

Dude - you're on a porn site. No one believes this was a true story. And any man with a brain divorces the cunt. Idiotic attempt at story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cute author, stupid stories

I too met YOUR wife when she was in her late thirties and I loved her promiscuous past. Almost as much as I now lover he erotically varied and will present. You too are real cute, red bra and all. Shame you cant spell either. It's not "men come". It's "men cum". Cum to your lovely wife, by the way.

One star to you; six to your wife!

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
You are

Your IQ is approximately a gooseegg to write this story and think it sexy.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
in second that 26th

this was about as sexy as a shit sandwich

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

I liked your story. It is hot when some comes on to your wife at a party when your not there. Used to have mine go topless or at least get guys attention by sticking her tits on a guys arm. Fun times. 10 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just another one for the cucks and sluts to cover. Ridiculous

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveabout 1 year ago

Sometimes you guys can be obnoxious, rude pricks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermumblegooseegg@mumblegooseegg
25 Followers
I met my wife when she was in her late thirties and I loved her promiscuous past (pre-AIDS). She can make me come just by telling me about her straight and lesbian lovers. I have recently developed an interest in males -- call me bi curious. I also love Transsexual and Crossdr...