All Comments on 'White Mother and Black Thug'

by fargas111

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
sounds like more of samuelx's crap

the title sounds like more of samuelx's cut & paste crap under a different screen name

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
a story

if that story gives anybody pleasure something wrong, just another racist writing his garbage.

RHinSCRHinSCover 13 years ago
Well...

At least you told the truth about how worthless most black men are. That is not a racist statement, that is a fact. An AK would remedy this situation nicely. And then you bury the worthless fucker and his friends out in the field.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What a strange little man you must be.

I hope you seek help soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Why the fuck?

Why the fuck do these stories always have some black thug hung like an elephant and the stupid white bitches just go ape shit over it?

Why does the stupid fuck white guy just sit there and take it? There's this thing called a fucking gun and it doesn't take a large man to pull the trigger.

Stupid fuck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You Negroid Propaganda Scum

Any white woman that would fuck a moroninc nigger because of his body or dick size is not worth a shit in any case. A bullet or hatchet to the head of the nigger would finish him off before he got started any way.

This story is one of hundreds written by either degenerate, mentally disturbed pea brained white sluts or nigger males floating on a drug high lying and dreaming and wishing for what they can never have by merit.

We are at war. Literotica pimps the nigger lie.

In real life we must begin wiping out this black beast who would take what we have whether or not he could get it. The idea is , according to literotica, that a nigger is entitled to a white man;'s wife if he has a big dick and muscles.

You ever seen a 45 slug cut right through muscle and bone?

Then you know it don't count for nothing if you are fighting to survive.

This is a cultural war so lets start fighting it, in the open, NOW!

shangoshangoover 13 years ago
Damn! I didn't think members of the KKK could read!

However, if the previous commenters are indicators, I guess I may have been mistaken!

WHITE POWER, Fellas! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-HAH

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Whoa - holy dog shit!

The anon's & others have this pile of shit labeled correctly - total pond scum and any worthless nigger who actually believes this crap needs a hatchet to the head. As does the fucked up author to this completely pathetic waste of internet space. Only faggots like wantswhiteboys & bonnietaylor and that idiot shoe would cater to this garbage. Burn in hell buck-co!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
fuck yu cracker ass bitches

Ya white trash jus mad cuz white women are sluts for black Dick.. They want wut u white bitches can't offer suttn bigger longer thicker and blacker... The bitch ass husband in this story shud hav worshipped tht BBC along with his slut ass white wife.. Hatin ass crackers... Suck my 9.5" white trash cracker as faggots

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
It's obvious that last reader is illiterate

Speak English you scum. Instead of learning the language you obviously went behind the school smoking pot you dirt bag and turned that stupid brain into shit. This site is turning into a dump, time to look for another erotic site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Why read it

It's labeled interracial,if that's not your thing then move on to something else.I do have a question though.Do you guys still jerk off while reading the story?It just seems weird to me to read or watch something that I am not into when it is clearly labeled gay,bdsm,or incest.Oh and white power.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The truth hurts

Look around you. How many white women do you see walking around with black thugs? Buying diapers for the babies they bred with others? Taking care of their every need, with their ex-husband's alimony checks? It's true. Time to admit it. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING, can take the place of a foot of stiff black manhood, taking them places they never dreamed possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Truth?

Ha Ha Ha

The truth is the story was written by some gay guy who apparently has a problem admitting his true sexual desires, and thus lives out his own fantasies through the proxy of women, at least until he begins cross-dressing and finally starts attracting all those "superior black males" that have developed a taste for gay white guys during their many long years in prison.

Of course, they never admit how much they like getting fucked or sucking cock themselves, they keep that on the "Down low."

People post fantasies here, this isn't any place for the truth, but it is certainly entertaining watching all the idiots that think these stories are real.

shaman43shaman43over 13 years ago
So bad

This is so pathetic. In my marriage we have participated in the lifestyle. We have had interracial experiences both male and female. If the females read this they would tear you apart if they could find you. The males would laugh at your stereotypes then get angry. No reality base here at all. No turn on at all. Just junk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What A Stupid Story.

Get off the computer and go find a job, twit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Why read it?

To see if it's good or not, dummy. Interracial stories don't have to be full of dehumanizing, racist crap. There are great stories on this site in the interracial category. This isn't one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow

This story is over the top. I'm a biracial woman and its disturbing to see stories like this. Interracial relations can be a beautiful thing, but you seem to degrade your characters. So all white women at a point of vulnerability are sluts and all black men are thug rapist? Please do me a favor and jump in a tub full of water with your computer scumbag! Now for all the racist that commented on this go fuck yourself!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
WoW a Great Story

The fate of white man is that he will continue to lose his women to black men, the reason being black man is absolutely wild, he is like a animal, and women are bound to lose to raw wildness rather than any polished mating ritual

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Dude you are way off.

First of all not all black guys are hung so lets get that out of the way if people would research a little and actually see this to be fact for example I was in the Navy and when you shower with 30 other guys some being black you see that is nothing more than a myth and if women are dumb enough to think that black guys are any better in bed than white guys that they deserve to be treated like sluts. you should have ended your story with the husband bashing the fuckers brains in with a bat and the wife begging for forgiveness that would have been a better ending.

Of even the son stepping up stop trying to make white guys out to be wimps it is very insulting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ethnic particulars . . .

A white boy named Karim?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The most amazing stuff ever!!!!!!!!!!!

its common knowledge that women always go for the superior male.. irrespective of the race. hence white can go for black and black can go for white...just like a muslim woman (like me) goes weak in the knees every time a strong well built un-cut hindu man steps infront... nothing matters then other than to lift my hijabi burka over my ass and bent over to take his real man meat

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nice

8/10

the ending was a bit annoying and i think you over played the gang aspect, but overall good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
People take this waaaaayyyy too seriously

People relax....its a fictional stereotypical story for insecure cuckold white men to read..... maybe even for some black guys to feel good about. No REAL woman in their right mind would sacrifice a wonderful life for some sex with some loser... the world just doesn't work like that. Woman divorce/cheat on men because those men are either not respecting, maintaining, the family situation or they are cheating. So if woman don't get the emotional needs they need, they will seek it elsewhere. It is all on men.....not woman folks and this is just a story....it is what it is....and let it stay that.

jodiredjodiredalmost 12 years ago
Size DOES matter

Size isn't everything, but size DOES matter. A Man with a BIG dick who knows how to use it is going to dominate and own a white woman to a greater degree than a Man with a smaller dick. A white woman, especially one past her mid-30s, will do ANYthing for Man who fucks her well and makes her cum. This story may be fiction but it is something that happens for real every day.

Mahesh_SenMahesh_Senover 11 years ago
Super Story

I simply loved your story. That is because, I too am in a somewhat similar predicament. My wife is a very shy and lovely woman, who loves me and our two children a lot. But a year ago, my own boss, saw my wife at a company event and lusted hor her. He has forced me to let him fuck her and has made my wife his mistress now. He comes to our house on some weekends and fucks my wife, right on our marital bed. I cant stop him for fear of my job. My wife has accepted him as her lover, after her initial resistance. Now I know that she even gets orgasms when he fucks her. Now he wants her to have his baby. Dont know what to do.

user110user110about 11 years ago
dad's a pussy

and got what he deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The hard truth

I have finally admitted the truth. Black men are superior to white men, physically abs sexually. I can not compete with the young , muscular Black Man that has bedded my wife many times. I freely admit feeling weak a s insignificant in his presence. I loved the story. I now know my place. At His feet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great story!

I would love to watch a big muscular black man fuck my thick mother. Not like a man fucks a woman, but from behind like a dog fucks a bitch. Bareback, naked, on all fours while hes on his knees. It would be great if he even referred to her with me, as his bitch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What crap!!!

What a load of drivel!!

White men do not act like that and wouldn't hesitate to tell that black man to fuck off.

You pervs and cuckies make white guys look like wimps, which is not the case.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I hate niggers and Obama

That wife is a slut and she needs to get killed how would a mother just leave her own son for a no good nigger if that was me I would kill that nigger and my wife I would not mind spending 20 years in prison at least it's worth it that's fuck up a son has to see his mother being a slut for all you who read my comment I fucken hate all niggers and Obama

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Get a life

Guys - it's a FANTASY! FICTION! Take your redneck views elsewhere!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
One shot

All he needed was one shot and the world would have been a better place

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow

I'm a natural 100percent passable crossdresser, I'm pretty, milky white, 5-2, 130lbs, naturally grown with hormones, 32 B cup breast, big ass, shapely womanly legs, small shoulders, thick straight dark blonde hair, green eyes, smallish waist, femine and too make a long story short. I went from a very successful white girl going to college with lots of friends, to getting involved through different situations with a mean black ex con. Now, I'm out of school, and scared to death of this guy, but totally involved with him! I used to have many guy friends who knew I am a croodresser, but loved me because of my curves And great personality, Now I am forbidden to talk to other guys, and he has beat me senseless for speaking to any guy without his permission. Sometimes I think there is no way out!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Racism this exists...so sad

Why do people have so much hatred against blacks? So sad. They were brought here 400 years ago. For 300 years they were not even considered human by the population. On their backs & through their blood we have this great country USA. Only 100 years ago they had rights. Today they are still abused and mis treated by the government . Just look at their neighborhoods. The government de-industrialized their neighborhoods and turned them into ghettos. (By the way, now the largest drug use and poverty is among whites. The government has now removed opportunities from the white communities and shipped them overseas.) Yet races of people still mistreat and abuse blacks. God have mercy on us all for how we have treated our fellow man. God have mercy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hey rednecks,...

...it's a fantasy, idiot! You're too stooopid to know it's just writing. Then some comment about you hating blacks and Obama. Man, the composition of this audience. We know who you voted for (IF you voted) and you deserve what's coming to you. Scum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
when shit like this written, stupid people come out of woodwork

look who the president.dumb and dumber.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Y’all fucking retarded as fuck

If some bitch ass convict starts living next door and you don’t know why they were in prison or maybe they were in for drugs or some shit and the neighborhood doesn’t have a shotgun in every house then the entire neighborhood is fucking retarded, the point being it isn’t cuz he’s black that the dude’s wife got fucked it’s because he’s a dumb pacifist fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
you fuckin need to stop writing

your story sucks. 12 inches is bull shit. you only write because you cant get laid. i have gotten laid 4 times this week. beat that you idiot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Laffin

This story is so old ... and these red necks just seeing it? Laffin !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

This story would be very realistic in California and New York, but not any other state where people have an IQ above retarded.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Da faggass craped a new drivel old like Moses

And stinks like it too.

Hey fagggas, stop sniffing yo momma‘s farted cum.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamalmost 4 years ago
I feel sad

I can never feel the hot animal cum flood my woman's pussy and make me pregnant.

Clarissa72Clarissa72about 3 years ago
Sad

Now that was just utterly sad. I feel sorry for the husband and son. This is one wife that could go fall in a ditch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Haha. This is a very poorly written repressed homosexual fantasy. So bad!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it! Note to those who don't like it. This story is in the interracial love category, "Why are you here if you don't get aroused by white women loving black men?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I witnessedby mom with a black man while married to my dad then. Sadly the sexiest thing I have ever seen in still feel shame and excited

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

BBC Worship is so true. The husband should have been a more enthusiastic supporter of his wife's liberation and empowerment.

bizarrpaarbizarrpaarabout 1 year ago

Our daughter loves to watch me and my black bulls while her father serves us as sissy maid

JackiemichelleJackiemichelle8 months ago

Couldn't stop reading. Great story. Love being under the power of a BBC

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous