All Comments on 'Life Sentence Ch. 05'

by MVPrimetime

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
floaturboatfloaturboatover 13 years ago
great series!

An excellent story. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A Writer With Guts - Very Refreshing and Noteworthy!

I don't know the writer's motivation for telling this tale, but the writer deserves a lot of credit for shining a light on how men can misuse sex to serve other (most likely base) instincts or "needs". The greatest gifts can be misused in the worst ways, and this story shows how sex without intimacy and emotional involvement can never be healthy.

I tip my glass to MVPrimetime; on a web site drowning with base and artificial fantasies you've got a big brass pair in showing the authentic amidst all the synthetic. My hope is that others follow your example in storytelling.

Sincerely,

SoCalCynic

Rad'lRad'lover 13 years ago
A well writen story -

well written, indeed. Quite a bit different from the usual on this site. Thanks for a good story - and looking forward to more.

ILienBagbyILienBagbyover 13 years ago
Getting Better and Better

with each chapter. If he is totally honest with himself and his changing attitude, he will have to begin thinking about not only leaving, but also destroying The Circle and The Committee. I suspect that that will make for an exciting and interesting adventure, but a very different story. Very interesting and rife with possibilities.

NefatiriNefatiriabout 12 years ago
Finally......

....it was harrowing reading the earlier chapters. The story is fine don't worry and as you said, the violent graphic stuff was about context. It's just nice to see a silver cloud. I am still reading, so I hope it doesn't go all tits up in next cap:) The horror you wanted to describe? You got that across loud and clear. You should write a L&O:SVU script.......well done.

Horseman68Horseman68over 2 years ago
Getting Good.

Absorbed to see where the relationship of the two go. Hope for the best. Bravos.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMVPrimetime@MVPrimetime
433 Followers
The story of my life is not as interesting as the versions of that story that I write and submit here. I am not fast at writing, so please bear with me. Now that the Bad Penny story has been completed (witht eh Always turns up sequel) I have to admit that "If I Knew Then.. "...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES