All Comments on 'It's a Terrible Life'

by andtheend

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Jesus...

This moronic obsession with blacks and whites in America is seriously making all of you look dumber and dumber... How fucking tiring.

That's it baby, keep the dream alive, huh?

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
Though not really saying much....

....it was an interesting read. To the commenter from the former British Empire....Americans couldn't get any dumber pal, so back off! (Seriously buddy, we actually give Sarah Palin a serious consideration for Leadership,-well, the flea-baggers do-so HOW could we get any dumber?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Chill

Chill, it was just a story and a good one at that.

I thought it was funny when he was talking to Richard Pryor and Flip Wilson. That was genius.

Typically, this is all to common of a reality for a young black man in America and I appreciated the author giving a black man a better reality.

I really thought he was going to die though. I was surprised by the ending.

And to the poster who wrote the story doesn't say much...it does. It speaks volumes. Maybe if you actually read the story instead of chomping at the bit to write your comment, you wouldn't be as angry. I've read other comments you've made on author's stories before and you're a real piece of work.

You're more the water gun than you are a pistol...Pete.

Just sayin'. Carry on.

2275jr2275jrover 13 years ago
like the story some thing different

well done on the writing. great story. some what different to your other master stories. love the writing just the same. and I must say. Great story line.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
Anonymous moron...

...I don't know what comments you are referring to, since I don't typically read this author, and since all I was saying-since you are too politically unaware to "get it'- is that the "dream' was an all too familiar and overblown and overused and misstated expose of the plight of the Black man in Amerika-40 fucking years ago you fucking stupid ignorant racist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
what made the Pryor/Wilson angel/devil angle genius...

was the wife telling him to stick with Tyler Perry movies from now on - if you get that then you really understand this story - effin brilliant.

Phxray54Phxray54over 13 years ago
Stretches the imagination

A white women writing about a black man for a Christmas story contest. A very good story but that's from my white senior citizen male perspective. I've very much enjoyed your stories and look forward to reading many more. Please continue.

andtheendandtheendover 13 years agoAuthor
Wow! I'm surprised

Thank you all for reading, voting, and/or commenting on my story. I didn't think this story would receive such a reaction.

My intent was the poke fun at the It's A Wonderful Life Christmas movie.

I imagined how it must feel for black people to watch that movie, not seeing a black person in the movie, and feeling excluded from, in too many cases, from living a wonderful life.

It's no secret that black children in America are not given the same education and career opportunities.

We are all Americans. We are all equal. If we cannot get together for the holidays, we never will

I dare say the only time race won't be a problem, is when the Aliens come to take our planet. Then, we will all fight them as one, as humans.

Until then, prejudice is alive and well in America.

Happy Thanksgiving

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sorry!

Can't say, I liked this one at all.

shangoshangoover 13 years ago
My only real complaint

Dewey "Pig meat" Markham immortalized "Here come de Judge". Sammy Davis Jr. (via Rowan and Martin's "Laugh-In") brought it to mainstream America.

andtheendandtheendover 13 years agoAuthor
Actually...

To the poster below...

If you Google the words, Here comes the judge, Flip Wilson also used that skit, too.

It was copied by more than a few comedians. They all jumped on the bandwagon, so much so that it was an over done phrase.

Tee shirts and bumper stickers followed.

Thanks for your post.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

More garbage from one of Literotica's leading garbage producers...BOSTONFICTIONWRITER! Once again, he's put on his "girl" costume and is trying to pass the first of MANY stories that will be entered into this contest as the work of one of his exes'. GIVE US A BREAK FREDDIE! Pretty much the only positive comments that will be posted on an andtheend story are going to be from BFW alts. And then "andtheend" will cry and stomp "her" feet about me posting this on her stories.

I just want the poor readers who click on these stories to realize that they are wasting their time! The "andtheend" alt has never put out a decent story. BFW has a couple that are readable, but once he started using the alts, the quality of his writing tanked! Scouries can write a decent incest story, but people get so bogged down with his fake contests and fake awards. They tire of his imaginary friend/secretary and his delusions that Literotica is paying him a DIME. They are put off by his hatred for the site owners and the Literotica site which gives him a free forum for his "work". They get so bogged down with all that steaming crap, they are reluctant to spend time reading his stories.

Please, Laurel and Manu! End the misery for your worthwhile contibuting authors. Please get rid of BostonFictionWriter (and all alts) and Scouries (and all alts.) Clean up your contests, clean up your forums, and make Literotica a fun place to be again. Get rid of the rabble-rousers/shit stirrers/whiny idiots.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hey Pete, your 'anon' bashing you was the author. Look at 'it's' comments. Look at that one..

see the similarity? Then look at all the comments posted in favor of the story, all the alts. that you only ever see on this authors work and the work of his other alts, like BFW, and compare them with each other? See the familiarity? So you (PPP) left a comment half praising and defending this author and he has attacked you for it. In a baaad and disrespectful manner. Bet you feel a chump now? As for the author, any chance of you fucking off the site? Didn't think so. You vile person.

LOVS4PLAYLOVS4PLAYover 13 years ago
NICELY DONE

I LIKED IT! YOU HAVE AN AMAZING MIND,WHICH ALLOWS YOU TO CREATE SO MANY INTERESTING STORIES..REGARDLESS OF THE SUBJECT MATTER..IF I COULD CHANGE ONE(1) THING , IT WOULD START TODAY ..IT WOULD INVOLVE A NEW MANDATORY LAW THAT ALL POLITICIANS ARE NOW REQUIRED TO WARE THE SAME UNIFORMS THAT RACE CAR DRIVERS WEAR.. THE BEAUTY OF THIS NEW LAW WOULD ALLOW EVERYONE TO SEE WHICH SPONSORS THEIR CONGRESSMEN ARE WORKING FOR ..

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
Hey anon....I feel like a chump just for being mortal so what might....

...embarrass others isn't enough for this fool. But you may be right,I kinda felt that too which is why I threw in the statement about being racist, since the "theme" was incredibly outdated, hence quite racist. But if this is true re" BFW-then I would like to take this opportunity to apologize. I have said that all you write is crap. That is not my true feelings. You wrote a piece entitled I.R.S. Audit that is as funny and clever as anything HDK has written, and that is the Highest praise I can give you.Other than that however....

shangoshangoover 13 years ago
One more thing

Ignore all the white men playing amateur Sociologist who are so well aware of what it's like being a Black man in America. You've come closer to nailing it than 99% of the mainstream entertainment media.

Kudos

Herman

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Oh "Susan?" (FRcoughEDDIE)...why do all of your red H stories have the voting turned off? Did you freeze them by turning off the voting so you'd keep the red H? I do believe that's against the rules of Literotica.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
Sham-go.....A few minor points....

...fucking Curley Howard immortalized "Here come da judge!" ("Hey, judgey wudgie!")-long before sammy co-opted it.I have a degree in sociology, have had a black sister and her extended family in my life for 42 years now, did hard time with more black men then most white people ever see, had a subscription to black panther magazine when I was just an angry white teenager and I know revisionist racist shit when I see it, despite assholes like you that perpetrate the ignorant myth that no one can be his brothers keeper.

RHinSCRHinSCover 13 years ago
Author,

I read and did understand your story. It was ok. Try this, write one explaining to us why seventy two percent of all black babies born in the U.S. are born to unwed mothers. While you are researching this you will get to the root of what the problem actually is.

andtheendandtheendover 13 years agoAuthor
It's just a story,

It's just a story, not a political opinion or a paper on socialogy.

If some of you posters below don't like my writing, please don't read my stories. A few of you take the opportunity of my stories to make it your personal soap box.

I have an idea. Why not write your own story, so that I can use your story to voice my twisted opinion about it, as you have done to my story.

Get a life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You got me

You always have a twist and a turn.You got me,I thought that Tyrone was really in his reality not in a dream. I applaud you once again for writing a heart warming story.It's not political if you are telling the truth!

Some people just don't want to believe what our goverment has done to us the white and the black.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice Twist on an Old Story

Very well written!

RHinSCRHinSCover 13 years ago
I agree...

with your view of the money machine. It is still happening. It will continue as long as there are no consequences for politicians.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
Re: Get a life

You post a story about a level of racial prejudice that existed decades ago as if it were topical and you call your readers twisted? You're fucked up.

andtheendandtheendover 13 years agoAuthor
Huh?

Racial prejudice existed decades ago, Pistol Pete? Huh?

Racial prejudice is alive and well today.

Pull your head from out of your ass and it's all around you. You don't get out much, do you? I don't know where you live or what you smoke, maybe you're blind, literally, but the white/black line is still drawn not as heavy as it was in the 40's, but America is still a country for the white.

I saw on the news where a black boy committed suicide because he was bullied in school, called gay, even though he was only 13-years-old and hadn't yet had a sexual experience.

Then, that white girl from Massachusetts who was bullied and committed suicide outraged the country enough to make anti-bullying laws.

Huh? What about the black boy. Is his life not the same as the white girl? Why wasn't the country outrage over his death? Why is the white girl, Prince, given all the press and all the tears.

Racial prejudice is dead my ass. You're just too blind to see it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Why is the voting turned off?

Why is the voting turned off on all your red H stories? It's as though you turned off the voting just in time to freeze those little red Hs. But isn't that against the rules of Literotica? You can only have the red H if you LEAVE THE VOTING TURNED ON.

Strangely enough, Bostonfictionwriter has done the same thing with all of his red H stories.

andtheendandtheendover 13 years agoAuthor
Why? Because

Actually, it is not against the rules of Literotica to turn off the voting. What it does though is excludes me from winning the contest.

Why do I turn off the voting? Because of whackos like you who take pleasure in erasing the red H's of authors that have spent time and considerable effort to write free stories for the pleasure of readers. Many authors have turned off the voting on their red H stories, PrincessErin for one.

Now, let me ask you a question? Why are you such an asshole on Thanksgiving Day. What did your mother do to raise such a miserable fuck as yourself to piss on everyone's story.

Your IP address has been reported.

Have a happy holiday.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous