All Comments on 'Making Dad Cum with My Hand'

by Giveandgetoral

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story

Well written and good characters ... and sexy as hell!!! Look forward to the follow ups :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
That's how it started with my daughter

Except she didn't have a boyfriend. Now we have regular sex and there is nothing better than putting a smile on your babygirl's face.

baphemetisbaphemetisover 13 years ago
Any plans for a sequel?

Good, but it would have been better if you had drawn out the tension more. The father should have been more hesitant. He should have been shocked by his daughter' indecent proposal. It would have been better if there were more internal struggle.

Still, it was a genuinely arousing story and worthy of a sequel. Any plans on expanding this relationship?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good imagery!

I actually saw myself as the dad getting a handjob. I would have had her suck me off though, especially since she really wanted it. In your next story you could give a detailed description of her giving him a slurpy bj and everything she does to his dick with her lips, tongue and throat to make it a sucking to remember....YAHOO!!

sirhugssirhugsover 13 years ago
more please

love how you build up to the climax

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I love the end when you said, "Something cum up."

Wanda44ddWanda44ddabout 11 years ago
Nice, very nice.

I can remember when I did that to my dad when I was a teenager. Only I didn't get paid..................lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I liked this story a lot. It was simple but erotic. Would like to see more. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
short, sweet & to the point

I'm glad that she didn't catch dad planning to cheat. Have to wonder what happens with marriages some times; why the sex or love fades? Hope that she can actually help them resolve their issues. Maybe she talks with mom & gets involved with both to rekindle the fires.

Thx;

DKP

MrBill36MrBill36about 6 years ago
Something Cum Up!

I know I probably shouldn't think this way, but my niece is so fucking sexy. I also know she did have boy friends who came home with her a couple times. Fantasy land! I would love to have covered her young body with my - -

divergurldivergurlabout 6 years ago
Love this story

Wish more then two parts. Love the story and how it happened. Keep going your a great writer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Yes please

Love daddy daughter stories with full consent. More please πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Dad

Brings back memories of jacking off my father, when he'd come into my room at night and want sex. I was an 18 yr old senior in high school with an attractive figure. I was teetering on the edge of wanting sex too, but was afraid he'd hurt my young pussy with his huge thick penis and get me pregnant, so he taught me what kind of foreplay a man's penis needs to maximize his climax pleasure and cum-load! He spurted hard and a lot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Did this for him many times. Sometimes he would rub my thigh, my bottom, or my breasts, and sometimes he would slip his fingers inside me. When he was much older, I still did him. He had no one else. I loved doing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved holding and pointing his dick as he peed into the toilet. Then we would lie down and I would fondle his balls and jack him off as he played with my hairy pussy and looked at my body.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I started making my dad cum with my hand when I was in my 30's. He lived with us. I would help him several times a week, and did so until he was 81. After all those years, he still could get a solid erection and shoot his cream. I enjoyed doing it. It made me feel good and I felt that I was doing him a loving favor. I will admit that some times I would let him look at my breasts, or my pussy, and fondle me to get him more excited and help him ejaculate. Sometimes, he would ask to sniff my panties as I rubbed him. I knew his cock as well as I knew my husband's, and my husband didn't mind.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Gross

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous