All Comments on 'Poke-Her-Night'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great story

This is a great story i do hope that you continue it

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
BDSM dogshit.

Put it in the right category. Nothing erotic about turning a faithful wife into a whore/slut/bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love Gangbanged Wives

Goog story. I have set up 4 on 1 ganbangs For my wife, but she only wanted guys she knows. In fact I set up guys she has fucked besides me. That way she was already comfortable with their dicks. Two of the guys were old boyfriends, one had her cherry. The third one is her father, who I knew was fucking her before we married. I knew she would like to fuck all of them again, and it was easy to arrange the guys. We have partied several times now, always filling and covering her with loads of cum over her face, tits, and cunt. It's been hard to get more than two dics into her at the same time, but she regulay jacks off two of us while sucking one and fucking another. She loves it all. Again, good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Did it Only Once

But really enjoyed it. Don't worry, I was of legal age. Actually, I had been fucking my father for a while, and he wanted to set up a gangbang for me with himself and two of his closest friends. I always do what Daddy wants, so I agreed. They promised not to tell anyone, but all men like to brag. Anyway, it was a lot of fun. I was so filled and covered with cum that it was a real mess, and I was alittle sore because we made it last a few hours. I must have cum at least twenty times. I'd probably try it again if I ever get the chance. Good story.

skiphorneskiphorneover 13 years ago
Nice story....

I would love to pull this off on my wife. Although unbelievable, good fantasy....

richy231150richy231150about 13 years ago
loved it xx Dave

You have again managed to acheive a remarkably high standard

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome story

Let's hear more about Amanda, Lisa and the boys. Try switching roles with your wife. You be the slut.

jyd864jyd864over 11 years ago
playing his sluts right

I fucking love your stories. Especially about slut wives. Still working on my wife to be my submissive slut. Would anyone like to help? She's light skinned with a round sweet ass.

kemanderkemanderalmost 11 years ago
Not Your Best

Its well written, with a great concept behind it, and it moves along well. Maybe too well, as you lost a lot of eroticism potential by having it be too straight forward 'Just the facts, Ma'am', so it is almost no more exciting than reading a newspaper account of a gang rape. Just not up to what I've come to expect of you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Questions

Was this a request for a concept? Or was it an actual story that some fans asked you to write? When people make those kinds of hints I'm never sure if I should take them seriously in some cases?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great story

Next time you play cards call me Your wife would like what I have for her

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Very nicely done :) , please continue with these happy folks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

There was the potential for a hot story here, but the descriptions of the sex were flat without tension or emotion.

sammi_in_the_snowssammi_in_the_snowsalmost 7 years ago
Turned Me On

Great story! Very exciting how Ryan enabled his wife's sexy, forbidden fantasy to become reality. She had no control and loved that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantacies, fantastic

Your stories are hot. Makes me want to write a story "from the mind of a married man". At 68 I find your stories entertain with a solid erotic outcome. Thanks much.

AmazonBeauty1966AmazonBeauty1966almost 5 years ago
Damn ...

.... you have SUCH a way with words ;) Thank you!

LiveLoveAsAlwaysLiveLoveAsAlwaysover 4 years ago
New Fan

I enjoyed this story and suspect I will become another fan of your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My o my

You certainly have a skillful way to spin a tail !!!

Always enjoy your work.

Thank you

AnnalovesitAnnalovesitover 1 year ago

You certainly do set the story so well, it becomes so real. I know these situations do happen.

Most women fantasize about being fucked or used over and over.

Loved it, Anna

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was so hot and now we need o read more of her activities and yes the glory whole

4chuckssite4chuckssiteabout 1 year ago

428. Amazing. You are a fantastic storyteller. I have no idea where your ideas come from, but you must rub yourself raw as these stories develop. Nice job as usual.

AndacanavarAndacanavarabout 1 year ago

Would love a sequel!

Snick6977Snick6977about 1 year ago

Fantastic story. I’d love to hear about her glory hole experience.

Geezer83Geezer834 months ago

you took the time to write it, I didn't, so a five.

Can't imagine this as a real event so it didn't arouse me.

knowing I am naive leads me to believe it is not as far fetched as i think

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50711 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...