All Comments on 'My University Encounter'

by AliasAl

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 13 years ago
Spelling

Please check your spelling. BTW, pretty bad writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hot Hot Hot

Loved this very honest and real account of your first time with another guy. You sound like a very tender and considerate lover. I'm straight and married but if we ever met, my ass would be yours!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
heey

Hey who ever "Larry in Seattle" is don't listen to him, it was wonderful :D. keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good Fuck

Good to see a stud with an intact dick break an anal cherry. Hope he sucked you off and swallowed your loads a few times as well.

46204_zipper46204_zipperalmost 8 years ago
Vaseline

I can identify with Mike. My first fuck was from the Vaseline lubed cock of an older neighbor. It hurt at first but over time I could hardly wait for penetration. That was a long time ago. When I started to fuck other guys I used Vaseline. Now every time I lube my cock and look down at the waiting asshole of my partner I think back to the first times with my neighbor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

My first gay sex experience.. When I as around 10, it is very common for us boys to play around with it other. Just started out touch with us rubbing each others cocks, asses and nipples. My cousins and by neighborhood male friends (I mean all) started messing around. It later progressed to a form on sucking, licking, fingering each other. Later we tried a form of fucking. We continued until we graduated from high school when we went to colleges and got jobs and moved away from our homes. They all got married and had children. As an adult I have talked to numerous married male friends with children and most of them admit that they had the same experiences as teenage boys. When I got around 16 I actual meet some older young guys who gave me a real blowjob and swallowed my cum. I loved the feeling. Later when I was a freshman in college I meet a guy that wanted me to fucked him. I had never really fucked any one but he gave me instructions. I really enjoyed breeding him (at the time I had no real idea what that was) after that after when a guy gave me a blowjob, I wanted to fuck him. A year later I discovered the pleasure of having a married man service me. I got such sexual release and pleasure. It was soon after that I stopped dating girls (too much trouble and not as much sexual pleasure). very early I knew I was bi-sexual. One of my neighborhood friends told me when I was like 13 that if you enjoy too much and it is not just something to do when their is no girls available you may be gay. At the time I did not understand. Later, he pointed out that the boy across the street from me always wanted to play and suck everybody and never seem to chase any girls at school, then I started to understand. That is when I thought I must be bi. Thanks for reading my personal experience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice

I started jacking off my neighbor boys and they did me. Later we started sucking each other later in college I met guys that gave me good blow jobs. Then I met some married men and enjoyed oral sex with them. Then one ask me to fuck him. I showed him how to fuck him. I loved the feel of my cock in him and coming inside his ass and then he cleaned my cock after I filled out. I was hooked after that.

Riki1942Riki1942over 3 years ago
Top

I don't top very often. It's all good but, I really LOVE bottoming. Other than a couple of really thick cocks, I have never really experienced pain by taking up up my ass, just a little discomfort until the head is passed my sphincter ring.

I know what you mean about that feeling when the head pops through. What a wonderful feeling it is as it pops through and the rest of his cock just slides right in and fills me up. My buddy and I fuck a lot and once his head is in me there is none of that inching in. He can pretty much slide all the way home with the first thrust. I always douche out well before fucking and there is nothing in the way or any "mess".

We bareback also and, like the time you fucked Mike on his back, I love to cum before he shoots his load in me and have his cock still fully hard and deep in my "cunt" when I have my orgasm! I love it when he calls it my cunt or pussy. It makes me feel like such a Fag!

Riki

Texland1Texland1over 3 years ago
Suck

You should have sucked him and swallowed his cum

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous