All Comments on 'No Strings Attached'

by WarmMilk

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
James65James65over 13 years ago
The Princess Rules Supreme!

Warmmilk another hot audio it made my tuesday!

I love hearing your voice,the naughty talk and yes I have longed to hear your pussy play,climax a bit more.

This was all of that and you even made me jealousy of that very lucky teddy bear!

Hope you feel better,cause you made me feel real good.

You know a good sword grip can really be useful later on when you find your certain guy :)

Thanks again for the sweetest earcandy xxxJames

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
My New Favorite

Thanks for letting me hear you cum it was music to my ears and left me very aroused!

Even tired your 100% raw sexiness cums thru to your hard cock fans!

I'm looking for a roommate if your intrested,plenty of room for you and your teddy bear :) xxxseamus

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I have Teddy Bear Envy

That sexy teenage audio vixen has done it again!

Oh to have that waiting at home would be better than any winning lotto ticket!

I knew she was sweet and moist but now she's finger licking good also!!

Warmmilk you got my heart beating so fast I though I'd just run a race after hearing all that hardcore goodness coming outta my speakers!

It had the desired effect and I have quite the mess to clean up because of you naughty cooing and your wonderful climax!

I will never look at a stuffed teddy bear the same way with out thinking of you and your damp pussy

BadKarma77BadKarma77over 13 years ago

I suddenly wish i would have learned fencing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What a sweet treat :)

You are the only person that has made me coming back .. Never can I say this enough that your voice, your writing style, and just comes out as such a great audio/story.

Honestly, I can say that you've become a sort of drug of mine (lol)

I check back every other week to see if you have made something new.

(Hope you take that as a compliment 'cause it is ;) )

Once again ... you've made a 21 year old guy very happy

(It's odd 'cause I never thought I'd like the audio stories but you are the whole package) Great little treat ;))

You can do no wrong and this applies to this audio, keep it up :)))

System7System7over 13 years ago
Great

I've been looking forward to a new story lol. I kept checking here to see...and alas. I've been trying to find some of your old stories. Username AfternoonTea?

wellendowedbroncowellendowedbroncoover 13 years ago
Wow

I've been waiting for a new story from you, that was by far my favorate story...i love the raw nasty whore inside, really fot my juices flowing. I even came the sAme time you did. Bravo warmmilk, you should do some more nasty ones like that. If you ever wanna learn more about fencing or how to play with other swords let me know....xheck out my profile

sonjaxsonjaxover 13 years ago
I want to lick your fingers clean....

you have the loveliest, sexiest voice i have ever heard. just listening to this i got wood! i don't know anything about fencing{'cept how to set poles, rails and hang pickets lol} but i have a sword you can practice with lol. when i was 29 i had a 19 yr old gf for about 9 months and it was gr8 {her folks convinced her i was too old for her}. i am now 48 and to have a 19 yr old {'specially you} now i would be so honored and shower her with love and affection....

clive_iluvnycclive_iluvnycover 13 years ago
Hot and arousing

Thanx so much for this and all your sexy submissions. For me, this is your hottest and most arousing. Hope to hear more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Oh my goodness...

I'm still reeling after listening to that...

That had to be one of the singular hottest things I've heard in my entire life. I came twice with no problem to your voice alone... then had trouble standing up straight.

I think it's no understatement that I can only dream that the girl I eventually end up with in life is secretly as nymphomaniacly horny as the things I just heard. I think I would die a happy man if so...

simon89simon89over 13 years ago
Five stars!

You have such a sexy voice! I do hope you post more in the near future. :)

xxDashelxxxxDashelxxover 13 years ago
Yum

You have a voice for erotic audio.

Hope to hear much more in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Really hot

Your voice is amazing. I cannot get the sound of your pleasure out of my head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
hot

hot. just hot.

jackoffinjilljackoffinjillover 13 years ago
Rare experience

Hey, hardly any audio on here does it for me. Most of it sounds really fake, but fucking hell, your voice is amazing. It sounds like you are talking directly to the listener. Fucking horny voice.

b4usleepb4usleepover 13 years ago

it was great. thank you

your dady

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow

Your audios are easily the best on this site

ScKennyScKennyover 13 years ago
Sugoi!

kawaii koe desu ne

zpitt27zpitt27about 13 years ago
Wow

I really can't get over how incredible this submission is. I think everything you've done is fantastic, but this is quite possibly my favorite. Thanks for taking the time to submit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
2011 and SO MISSING YOU

God I hope you get a chance to post anew audio soon as I am missing your sweet voice and awesome story's,you are worth the wait doll!

Stay Sexy

KonradoDrivesYouWildKonradoDrivesYouWildover 12 years ago
Simply exquiste

You capture what nearly every man will not say gets him harder then a rock but also melts him from the inside out: the soft innocent girl who craves hot sex for days....you are a walking wet dream for all creatures with testosterone! Your online persona is certainly something to cherish, love, lust for, be addicted to & wear on the soul.

Keep creating. Someday you will find your creative partner & we will lose you but be happy for you too!

Konrado

dimirdimirover 12 years ago
wow

Absolutely incredible recording. Powerfully erotic.

LonelyHusbandLonelyHusbandover 12 years ago
Topped the last one

And I thought the last story was great. ha. Very sexy. You certainly tap in to the desires of most men with this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow

You have single handedly defined the meaning of the word 'erotic'. Your choice of words and the delivery, along with the way you present your persona in all of your work is simply exceptional. I know I speak for a lot of readers (and listeners) when I thank you for creating something spectacular, yet again.

Can not wait to hear where you take us next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
2012 And yes so very much missing my favorite girl

Miss you and wonder what your doing?

Who your doing and are you still a virgin or a woman ready toshare her sexual treats with me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
yummy yummy yummy!!!

there's something all over my tummy! beautiful, baby girl...you sound delicious, as always! xxxxx 5 stars!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Geez!

I didn't think I would like the audio stories... but wow. Your voice is so sexy... I would make you cum just to listen to you moan. Can only imagine what phone sex with you would be like... O.o. Very sexy. Looking forward to hearing you climax again...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i came while listening to your sexy voice i wanna tap u so bad

I came while listwning to your sexy voice i wanna fuck your brains out

Gold30Gold30over 11 years ago
Simply the best!

Wow what an amazing clip! I am going to dream of being in that room with you tonight. Merry Christmas babe!

HarryT93HarryT93almost 11 years ago

Do you make videos? You sound familiar.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Wow, you NEVER fail to make me cum while I listen to your audio 'stories". Thank you soooooo very much you sexy sweet thing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
fencing

Hey I know how to fence and I can show u some really great moves. I am willing to accept your offer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I like the words realy I do, but it's unfortunal that the audieo is too low for my tast and speakers:(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I want your milk xox

Miss..That was the most beatiful fantasy story ive ever heard..you made me imagine looking in your bedroom door and seeing you on the bed.I loved your pussy noises too from start to finish..You made me cum more than once! Im gonna listen to it once more before bed..wish you were here at my cabin..Sincerely,Tom 2184572187n

grapefruits12grapefruits1212 months ago

Total bliss. I love it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous