All Comments on 'Korean Girl Discovers Black Men'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
PLEASE, PLEASE GO

Please go to the States, although you have already said you hate that place. But please leave and take all your racism and hate with you. Better yet go back to your Haiti and do some good. Do not stay here and shit on a country that has taken you in and provided you with much more than the basics of life even with your disrespect. Please go back to the charcoal market, walk without shoes and ride on the top of a truck. Yes, I have been there. Have you? I do not care where you go but please GO.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Your still a waste of oxygen

please jump off a high rise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Crap

This isn't erotic its just racist crap.

RHinSCRHinSCover 13 years ago
Sambo is not a racist....

He hates everyone. Especially white people. You can't blame it on whitey anymore sambo. Maybe one day you will open your eyes and see how the world works. And no, sambo can't return to the U.S., he is on the watch list. They have orders to shoot him on sight. I would suggest Haiti or North Korea. Anywhere but North America.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
terrible

what a load of crap. you would think this might have some tint on being Korean but obviously its just a hate monger trying to hide himself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Isn't it funny that this story, out of all the reams of racist crap churned out in the "interracial" section, touched such a nerve with ya'll? Oh right, you guys "don't see race," do you?

dsouldsoulabout 13 years ago
Heart-Warming

Only thing I fing wrong with this story is it was posted in the wrong section. It reads more of a Romance and Interracial Sex, even though it is.

But the work is tight, and digs deep like a heartwarming arrow. To those Anonymous bastards: go to hell!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
true love knows no boundaries

I must say your story was captivating, you are beyond your years in wisdom. You speak the truth about racism, and the white man views about minorities. you are right on the money about everything you have said. I am Latino myself but I am a dark skinned Latino and I have been subjected to all kind of racism from both sides of the spectrum. Being black or dark skinned or brown there is good and bad in every race regardless of skin color. But for some odd reason on matter what race you are if you are black it is bad. I am attracted to Asian women in my eyes they are simply beautiful but I could never date one because I look black to them. In my eyes it seemed like that Asian women was so infatuated with the white man It was as if the white man was God and the average Asian women worshiped the ground he walked on. I will admit I have a profound respect for you and your views on people as a whole. if only more people have an understanding on race as you do. I think this world of ours would be a better place.

yours truly Enrique

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Now marriage

I loved your story, I am so happy that you are your own person and not your parents. If you would have listen to your parents and followed there selfish desires you would have been one unhappy young lady. Even today watching Korean television and how the actors and actress interact, you can see white America in them very well. I am a African American male happily married for 35 years to a wonderful Korean women and lucky for me I was accepted with open arms by the majority of her family with the exception of her crazy ass sister in Georgia, you know there has to be one in every barrel. I truly hope you and your prince charming are still together and future plans include marriage, the two of you deserve it. I was stationed in Korea for three years retired after serving 26 in the army, again wish nothing but the best for you and your prince.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2133 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...