All Comments on 'Breastfeeding Me Ch. 04'

by mamamilklover

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
LepmanLepmanover 13 years ago
Yummy

More, More, More Please

eviltw427eviltw427over 13 years ago
More More

Very good series,could you write a little faster please so we dont have to wait to read such good work.

C_frommnC_frommnover 13 years ago
Very Good

Now that he has the Whole Family. He should be Getting Deb

Pregnant. So she can Supply him with the Real Thing and she gets to have his Lips on her Tits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
nice

Jus wondering whydid you leave the old universe with Mike, Erica and Debbie(though u do make a reference with Karen),I was wishing that storyline continued.Despit the weird situation Mary's in(and isn't the stepmom supposed to be old), those are nice descriptions of James getting babied by the big breasted woman looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Omg.

I was recently pregnant and I loved it when my ex sucked the milk out of me. I read the whole series and was so turned on. Please write more. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
omfg

oh my god this story is good i wish that would happen to me keep up the good work

TechRaiderTechRaiderover 12 years ago
keep it coming!

i like breast milk also, its just something about it thats rather erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
END OF STORY

After all of this lovely breast-feeding I think this guy needs to jam his swollen cock into Nana's soaking wet pussy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
My exact fantasy !

Hello mate,

I just read your story here today. I can't find words to express my appreciation for this wonderful post you wrote down. It is so sensual, loving, not much loose in moral, peaceful, just the way I want it.

I sincerely hope you'd write more in the same genre.

And yes, I love the "level of detailing" of the events that happen. It adds an exquisite style to your posts and makes the reader go ecstatic !

Regards,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

This was great! I've loved the previous 3 stories, and this one didn't disappoint! You should really consider making more of these if you feel the urge, I'm sure people would love them :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Realy loving this story so please write many Chapters?

Your last sentence is so correct. Once introduced to breastfeeding, life will never be the same....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What about the wife?

I'm thinking she's NOT going to be too happy about this new arrangement.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
beautiful!

its so enticing to read about everyone enjoying what we've been given, breastmilk, seed, even imagination!

I hope that when I suggest this to my GF that she could also enjoy what we've been given, and enjoy each other!

could you write more, because all you've written here is making me want to enjoy myself even more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
verry good work

I read all of your 4 stories and are great.

Keep going...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
dude that was totally hot!!!!!

:) it gave me such a huge boner. please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
super!

I'm like, so hard now. I can just feel her wiping my bum and powdering or maybe some babyrash cream. Then Nana takes me in her lap while I nurse and Nana masturbates me so that I cum in my nappy. Then she has to change me again. But so baby doesn't mess again, Nana gets on top and puts baby's peepee into Nana's Vayjay so he can have his little cum while Nana has her 'big girl' cum and then they can nap together. Yes, I could really get into this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nana!

I wonder if many men have this fantasy. I have a lady who babys me, but she's 'Gamma'. But Gamma sits both big boys and big girls and the big girls are put in the 'cribs' for their naps. Us boys have holes for our peepee's in the nappys and the girld have holes for their 'pudding' as Gamma calls it. Gamma nurses us and sometimes nurses ON us and then we get in our cribs for our naps. A girl and a boy in each crib. This doesn't seem to be too rare, as our wet nurse always has her waiting list. This is a little bit of a departure. It doesn't follow the flow of the other chapters at all. There is no mention of Erica, Deb, James, and barely a passing mention of Karen. How, by the way, would Karen NOT be aware of her mother's Child Care business?Does he ever get changed? Does he ever peepee or woo in his nappys so that she has to change, clean, powder, and re-diaper him? I believe you need to rethink this. This is a whole other story than what you have started in ch's1 & 2.

GusBus77GusBus77over 8 years ago
Mommy Mary!

Gosh I could clearly picture this in my head. I know a Mary, who's not as old as the one in this story, but certainly one who's breasts I'd absolutely die to nurse from. I can only picture her and I in this story and me draining her breasts of sweet milk. Just wonderful. Please come up with another sequel.

C_frommnC_frommnover 7 years ago
Nice Story

But Karen would have to become suspicious. and look into why he is Going to Erika's Mom's House all of the Time. and either become apart of things or Leave her husband who could then Impregnate Deb and still feed off of Erika,Deb & Mom

Then Karen would come back wanting in but will have to Prove herself and except that he is with Deb.

Sucker4BoobiesSucker4Boobiesabout 7 years ago
Great start

Once James went down in that basement after pizza, things got good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
pls go on with chapter 5

please go on with chapter 5

maxsteelemaxsteeleover 2 years ago

If you are still alive, I hope you will consider writing another chapter. This series is a masterpiece and if you want to do a final chapter with Mary, Erika and Deb together I sure everyone will be glad to read it. Hoping you'll write more soon.

mactheknife2mactheknife2about 2 years ago

She has to finish like Deb & Erica, don’t leave baby hanging or he’ll get blue balls!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So I've read the entire series Chpt 1-4 (since this story just came to my attention) loved them all. However something that stuck in my mind while reading Chpt 1 was this statement by Erica; "She pushed my hips against the pad as she pulled the diaper over my penis. "I have a couple of special diapers that I keep for special occasions like this. They are big enough for adults, but have the sticky tabs like baby diapers. I also cut a hole in the middle for your penis."

Does Erica & her husband also enjoy similar play? Why else does she have 'special diapers with hole for penis'? This wasn't explained in any of the other chapters. Then again in this chapter Nanna has 'special diapers', with no explanation. Perhaps an update would be a good idea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As a booby boy who is not weaned, I am enjoying this ongoing story. Much more please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It needs a sequel. He needs to fuck nana

titaniumrodman64titaniumrodman644 months ago

Who's James? What happened to Mike? I'm confused. Dude , continuity is essential in writing. Just a suggestion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous