All Comments on 'Guy Talk / Girl Talk'

by silverfox_granny

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
No, Just NO.

This makes no sense at all. Get someone, anyone to read your story to you. what is a "Scare" on a girls crotch? Is it a new term for something?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
the spelling was bad

the spelling was bad, i found several mistakes, the

one that really got me was SCARE. it is spelled SCAR.

well, back to school for you.

IntercontinentalIntercontinentalover 13 years ago
Unconvincing

This was not convincing. The young innocent perspective was there in abundance, but the all knowing older woman angle was absent. Neither the dialogue nor action felt authentic.

There is nothing wrong with a fresh perspective on the naive youngster being educated by a hot needy mature as a stereotype, but you have to do it well. And this wasn't up to scratch.

bartermanbartermanover 13 years ago
dont give up

not much erotic content but has promise but you do need a editor and maybe someone to help with your ideas

CuddlyAlCuddlyAlover 13 years ago
Pleased

I find it very pleasing to read of mature women pursuing and enjoying an active sex life. My all-time favourite sexual experience was, when a 19-year-old, I fucked a 71-year-old woman.

amoroneamoroneover 13 years ago
very stimulating

I love your story, it's what every young man dreams of. I wonder how many grannies do as well. Keep up th good work and let's have some more detail please, I love it. I write about young men and older ladies. See my stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My 53 yr old bbc HOTWIFE

This sounds to me that the writer has a young stud fantasy. That's a common thing. Older horny women still want and need hard cock to enjoy. And why wouldn't they. My mature wife loves young black huge cock. Has since her very first. Now she can't get enough. And it truly is amazing to watch her suck and fuck her black stallions. We belong to a group in Toronto Canada which is a Black on White gathering. Whereby older white women are able to enjoy younger black men. And are able to have multiple young studs at one time. My hot horny 53 yr old wife enjoys to be the older white slut for 3 or 4 ebony stallions at one time taking all the huge black horsecock they give her for 3 or 4 hours. She loves it and I truly love to see all the action.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loved it

Another great story from you.

You are right to the point in your comments and it is so enjoyable for me to see and read how another Silver Fox enjoys her life style.

MartyMBMartyMBalmost 5 years ago
I don't usually mention spelling

...bur "scar" doesn't have an "e" at the end.

Client8Client8about 2 years ago

I really, really enjoy your tales of fulfilled senior lust. Your style and plots remind me of Sally Hollister, who you might know and hails from Scottland. Sorry you composed only 5 stories, though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous