All Comments on 'Betty's Photo Shoot'

by clarkoverns

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Nicely developed, better than most, but not actually erotic, at least to me. An Act II where she thinks about doing it again, maybe enjoys the attention, and it goes further, would be interesting.

ErotonautErotonautover 13 years ago
Needed a little more development

You built up the embarrassment of the situation quite well, but it seemed a little cold and the photographer was less than believable. Also if she was so horrified at Bobby getting an eyefull, why not demand he leave?

ErotonautErotonautover 13 years ago
Postscript

Actually, having read your tales featuring Becky, Annie and Susan, this story comes across as slightly take, although getting Betty to give Bobby a blowjob or letting him fuck her would really have stretched my credulity to breaking point.

DocCISDocCISabout 13 years ago
Plausible...barely...

Although the story has merits, it seemed to end too quickly. Not sure exactly what made me feel that way but maybe her being slightly turned on at her exhibitionism or something would have spiced things up. Agree with the other comments about the photographer being too "removed" from everything...still worth a good read and hope to see more!

sassysasha89sassysasha89over 12 years ago
Has potential that wasn't used

Lots of things could have been done with the photo shoot and when the issue came out. There was potential and merit here that sat waiting to be used.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I laughed and laughed! Perfect description of a really second-class 'Artistic' cameraman! What happened to issues 3 and 4? I think we should be told!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous