All Comments on 'Banana Surprise'

by nikkicd777

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
djanaldjanalover 13 years ago
Very nice!

I love husband/wife/anal stories! Making the topic as eating is like icing on the cake

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The girl of my dreams :-)

Great little story. I hope there are more where this came from. :-)

It's nice to know that some women really know what their ass is for.

A dessert with lots of chocolate (real chocolate that is) would be nice. Mmmm...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great story

I had this exact same fantasy in my head and just by chance did a search and this came up. My GF has indulged me in my watersports fantasy and this was something I was going to ask for for Christmas. LOL thanks

FernackerpanFernackerpanabout 13 years ago
Wow!

It was a perverse little story that I didn't think I was going to enjoy, but it took me by surprise and I unexpectedly loved it. Now I can't stop thinking about trying out such an unusual dessert myself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow!

Ok, I've read a LOT of erotica, always seeking the next most amazing thing. Well! It appears as though I've found it. Bravo! This story is amazing, and I think I have a whole new fantasy to try out with my own wife. I absolutely LOVE husband/wife anal/analingus stories, rare as they are, but this is so far by FAR the best one I've ever read.

I'd forgotten that I'd had a similar fantasy along these lines to try at least once, but I'd never thought of a banana (mine involved merely ice cream), but a long sweet fruit I'd never pictured before. Amazing idea! I totally love how Christine had to insert it at work too in order to make 'desert' work for her husband. I totally want to try something similar with my wife soon, but my only big concern is having anything in her ass too deep or more specifically, for too long a time, the last thing I want to be eating is anything other than what we put up there ourselves! I think several hours would probably be way too long, although the idea of getting to eat the bananna and all the cream and/or butterscotch/whatever after her body and her ass made it as warm as she was sounds mind blowing-ly amazing. Makes me want to cum right now just thinking about it.

blkgacockblkgacockover 11 years ago
Great Dessert!!!!

Very hot story. Would love to find a hot woman like that, so in to anal play. Personnally, there is nothing more erotic between a man and his woman, than to have her sweet anus on my mouth and tongue deep inside!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Banana Pudding

After inserting a banana (broken in pieces) into my lover's anus, a wait of about 30 minutes will turn the banana into a pudding with a bit of solid banana left within. As it slowly leaks out, wonderful banana syrup proceeds the more solid, warm, fruit parts and looks a lot like cum. I find it exquisite in taste and texture. The liquefied banana makes for a wonderful lubrication, inserting a penis at this point is a massive luxury, mixing the sexual sensations of ass, banana and penis with the approaching orgasm tips me over the top rather quickly. Withdrawal and a wait of a bit, as glazed penis begins to recover, is filled with wonderful anticipation. My lover then licks and sucks my tasty, sticky penis as I lick and suck the remaining banana from her anus. The fruit mixed with my seed is warm, well mixed and of a wonderful texture and taste. Helped to a second orgasm in the mouth of my love is a satiation beyond imagining.

A friend was requested to mix seed with banana in my love's "hole" to a most delightful result as I was able to slurp banana pudding and cum while being sucked to a first orgasm. This was accompanied by the sexual excitement of watching my friend and lover give and receive the cum. As I anticipated an orgasm and orgy-eating of my loves anal wonders I could hardly wait.

I have, while so absorbed in my pudding surprise, encountered small pieces of poop that I was able to taste and then swallow which greatly magnifies my connection to my love. I have never let her know about the extra treats as I would not want her to be self conscious or embarrassed.

Her comfort and enjoyment needs to exceed mine for me to continue to have such pleasure at her orifice of excitement and wonder. I am always amazed at how much she is willing to help with my pleasure and desire. What a shining good life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife found this and read it to me!

Then said she had bananas in the kitchen, but she wanted me to ear two bananas - one from her ass snd one from her pussy, at same time.

She went to kitchen and I ate two bananas when she returned!

Thanks for giving her the idea, it was amazing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous