All Comments on 'Stepdaughter Watches Ch. 03'

by Jeanluc4you

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
SouthernPassion53SouthernPassion53over 13 years ago
Keep it going

Love how you are building this up towards it's obvious path

fireman_2000fireman_2000over 13 years ago

I am loving the slow teasing buildup. Cant wait to see what happens next. Keep it going.

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
Again

You've done it again, another chapter well done. You are allowing it to unfold at a nice pace. Everything just slowly happens, well everything but the sex. Looking forward to chapter 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Can`t wait to see what happens next!!

Don`t know weather to commend you or thank you.. My 18 yr old step daughter just showed me your stories after me and my wife came in from our hot tub fun. Only she was laying spread wide on her bed rubbing her clit again. When I came in checking to be sure everything was alright..Now I know where and why she has been watching me and her mom, and what prompted her actions in the hot tub tonight..HUMMMM But she made me pinky swear not to try to read any of your up cumming stories until she said it was ok for me to see.. Hummm Makes me wonder what shes going to find to do next.. Thanks.....

Paxo1944Paxo1944about 12 years ago

Even better than chapter 2 most erotic. I wonder if it will ever be both together?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I would love...

To have a relationship like this with my stepdaughter. She's in her late 20's and fucking beautiful.

cdCindy1cdCindy15 months ago

I would love to read about your wife and stepdaughter get it on with each other while you watch and then lick both of their pussies. One of them would then suck your cock while you ate out the other one's pussy and had her shoot her pussy juices all over your face.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJeanluc4you@Jeanluc4you
181 Followers
Simple Alpha Male who enjoys simple intimate pleasures, as I desire them.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES