All Comments on 'Men of the Family Ch. 01'

by thedepths

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wrong category

Is this incest? Yeah. But no matter what 'your' orientation is, 'I' am not into homo-erotica, and I don't want to stumble into someone's gay fantasy. At least your description made it apparent that your story was about a father cornholing his son, and I didn't have to figure it on my own, after wasting several minutes of my heterosexual life. STILL, this belongs in the HOMOSEXUAL category, first and foremost!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good Story

Great so far. I hope that the son fucks the father and that the rest of the family joins in as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Why trash a great story by a fine young writer?

I don't know what the first commenter's problem could be. The story is titled, "Men of he Family," and the description is, Dad takes son's virginity. Clear enough? The gifted author was 18-22 when he wrote this tale, so maybe a late teenager. He's aching to open up his twat for his daddy's gruff rough fucking pleasure. Lots of boys admire, are actually enthralled by, their dad's big veiny prick flopping between legs and his big loaded balls. And lots of fathers are real attracted to their son's cute boyish ass which the lad will often wiggle to get his daddy going. Dad knows he's never going to feel anything as tight and warm as his big fat daddy-dick shoved up his own boy's ass. The boy knows he's going to get a real big sperm injection up his asshole and that's just what dad is going to do. Dad grunting and unloading his balls up his boy's cunt, the boy's tender young twat overflowing with his daddy's rich potent cream--that's true father and son bonding!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow...

To the first poster: the description should have given it away for you. Don't be such a jerk about it. Besides it isn't like he stuffed it down your throat. Lit is about different people with different likes and kinks posting and sharing submissions. You are on here reading "erotica" which is literature or art dealing with sexual love or as others view it porn in writing. So don't be a prude and put down the author.

Criticism is welcome when it is constructive whether you enjoyed it or not.

Geez!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
amazing

amazing story got my motor runnin plz write more hope son fucks dad

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
this is a great story of dad and son bonding

The talented author gives his age as 18 to 22, so maybe he's still a late teenager. I bet his young dick was hard when he wrote it, and he probably shot a good healthy load at the end. The story starts with the boy looking up and seeing "two wonderfully giant dad-balls staring back at me." "Dad-balls"--what a great expression! So from the beginning, this boy is enthralled by what his father's carrying between his legs. He's desperate to have his daddy use his big fat prick on him, stick it up his ass, and give him a huge sperm injection form his giant dad-balls. I hope and trust that the gifted writer thedepths has enjoyed his daddy's big stiff cock up his cute boyish butt lots and lots of times. Up his boy's tight little twat is where a daddy's creamy sperm belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More please?!?!

He has a brother, right? Brother bonding!!!! =D

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Son seduces dad - I loved it when the dad bred his son!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous