All Comments on 'Get Used To It'

by Sub_Hubbie

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
probably

the worst story on lit for a long time. Please don't try again

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersover 13 years ago
No wife...

She may be his domme, but any husband-wife relationship appears to have been trashed. They should divorce and simply keep their D/s relationship as just that. But then again, he likely gets off on being an impotent cuck. Not my idea of a workable spousal relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very Poor,

Don't care for the subject matter, but worse is that it is presented with no story line at all. What are you trying to accomplish? You have presented characters that are simply cardboard. You have presented a scenario with no context. You have presented results to no actions.

You have provided no reason for these characters to exist, hence they don't

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So Hot

If you are the same Sub Hubbie whose blog I read, I understand the backstory. Your loving wife sounds a bit extreme in this story, but I hope you enjoy it -- somehow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Not a wife

Too extreme. I can't see any man in his right mind being ok with any of that or a true wife wanting to be like that 24/7 to her husband. I am a dom and that is too far out there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent

Too extreme for some? The deepest desire of some men. To exist soley to be used by their wife and for her pleasure. All of his desire and need channeled towards serving her and pleasing her only.

subservient_husbandsubservient_husbandover 13 years ago
Loved It.

I am over three months chaste and my cock was bouncing in my cage while I was reading it. Wonderful!!!

appyvdvappyvdvover 13 years ago
I like this one

I read this story earlier, but then didn't comment. I had to return to tell I like it very much, just as your blog.

2small4her2small4heralmost 13 years ago
I can understand this story...

My wife and I were into the lifestyle for three years before we mutually agreed, after she introduced the subject, that she preferred sex with other men of her choosing from time to time. That doesn't mean that we don't enjoy an active sex life, but when she meets a hot young stud who makes her feel 'frisky' she wants the option to be with him sexually. This happens about five or six times a year and it turns us both on tremendously. She is a very sexy andquite accomplished lover and she pushes my hot button in this way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
And after the 30?

Get dressed, go down to the Police Station and file assault and battery charges. Tomorrow morning, see your attorney, cancel the cards, close the bank accounts and look for a place to stay. Because NO MAN with a speck of pride and self respect would let a cheating whore wife treat him like that. Not on his worst day or in the author's wildest fantasy. Get a clue.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
I don't get it.

I read it and do not get it. Is this bitch cuckold going to suck cock and swallow if told to do so? Why is he not in chastity? A vibrating butt plug to keep him a bit open if Dave wants to fuck and breed his pussy? All pain and no gain?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Even for fiction

This was simply unbelievable garbage. Stand up, break the thread, take the cane away from her and break it off in her ass. Pack her stuff and throw it and her out the front door. All done. You can't possibly be that big a wimp to accept her torturing you and exposing you to aids, stds, etc. God this was terrible. What possible interest do you imagine anyone finds in this crap?

darklacedarklaceabout 10 years ago
It's a fantasy.

i don't understand these other comments that tear Sub_Hubbie a new one for expressing his fantasies. Of course it's unrealistic. Of course it strains credulity. But as a stroke story it works perfectly well. Don't go around handing out bad ratings to stories that don't align with your kinks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Darklace

You're joking right. You consider this a stroke story? Get help my friend, you need it. There is a loose screw in your head. Really something is rattling inside your skull. Have it checked out, for your own sanity.

Sub_HubbieSub_Hubbieover 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you darklace

Thank you for your comments - I'm glad someone sees it the way I do....:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This is for you Mr. Ananymous

This particular story is at the extreme side that I saw myself pitying the guy coz he might want to be cockold. However that and being forgotten or pushed aside are very different things. I have a problem with you though.

You've had a negative review for every femdom sex story you read. When I first read your comments on some guys story, you had something negative for each of them, I tort you were the author and felt with comments others will read your posts. But meeting you here, I'd strike that. Two options left.

Could be that others are getting it. You probably know someone getting it and its something you truly sincerely want but can't get it and are wondering why. I mean, its even being written about so why can't a lady take you under her wing.

Or could be that you've put yourself out there to a lady and she called you all sort of bad names or someone did decide to but broke your trust. Which is it?

And before you ask how it could possibly be you all thru, that tone. That's why I know its you. So which is it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Haven't...

read this story and won't as femdom is not a topic that interests me. But I do want to say that people who insist on spewing venom on various stories they personally dislike (whatever the subject may be) actually drive me to read those you choose to belittle..

So -- all you haters out there need to know that your hate is probably driving quite a few readers to read whatever story you target. They like it, and they vote 5 stars.

The bottom line is you're probably increasing a story's readership and rating rather than driving people away. And the real truth is your comments are just boring and tiresome. And usually illiterate. Take care all...happy reading!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Who finds anything worthwhile in torture?

Because that's what this was about. The torture and abuse of one human being by another. You think this crap has any redeeming value? I think not. Disgusting garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So she gets off beating the crap out of her husband?

What does he get out of it? You should learn more about a subject before you write this trash. If she beat him that many times with a cane, she'd literally flay the skin off him. It wouldn't just bruise him, he'd have severely split skin, deep gashes and would be bleeding badly. He'd need surgery. Why would any man put up with her? At the very least, pack your things and leave her. At the very best, have her arrested and sent to prison for years and years. It simply makes no sense. Even for fiction his actions are simply ludicrous. Most men would simply take the cane away from her and break it off in her ass. She'd be lucky to make it to the hospital. More likely she'd end up in the morgue where she belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love is gone

Once the cuckolding starts the Woman loses respect for her former lover, her hubby. We are relegated to French kissing the ass and maybe feet of the love we lost. She loves her new man. She only loves what her cuck is for her until she meets the man to take her from the pathetic powerless cuck. It is inevitable for 90% of cucks. Live and learn.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieabout 5 years ago
Message to Mistress Wife

If you don't treat that sweet cuck husband right, I know someone who can and will treat him really good and you can go to hell. If you don't threat it right, it will disappear and you'll not have any of it.

bidonaldbidonaldover 2 years ago

This was really disappointing. Cuckolding, denial, caning, humiliation, that’s all good. The threat of losing intimacy can create an intensely erotic angst, but there’s nothing of that here. There’s no love or intimacy between them and the husband is a nonperson, just a punching bag for an evil person.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

WTF This wimp should have after the first Strike of his ass with the cane, should have beaten her half to death, then tied her to the bed then fucked her to half death. Then walk out of the house as you called Dave to come get his whore..

Claudia69Claudia69about 1 month ago

I bet his ass is really SORE!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous