All Comments on 'Unexpected Turn of Events Ch. 06'

by bad_girl69

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
pagemasterpagemasterover 13 years ago
Oooh! Gave me chills!

Great job on this one as well!

Please keep going! I'm completely entranced by this story.

One minor point...It should be spelled "brakes" not "breaks". "Brakes" will stop you, "breaks" just allow you to rest.

canndcanndover 13 years ago

I look forward to seeing more of Owen and Isobel since they seem like very opposite personalities...quiet and happy and excitable Isobel. Angel is going to be annoying if she wants to not tell her Alpha mate the whole story. Does she think it'll be better if something else happens to her. that'll be easier for him? I hope she doesn't start to be annoying character. Glad Gavin heard it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
LOVED IT

OH I can't wait to read the next chapter!!! :)

So Glad that Gavin has heard about the letter.... I would have thought it would have ended badly with her keeping a secret. Well good, at least someone else knows besides the troublesom twins! lol I hope Gavin tells the Alpha almighty what he found out. He's not going to take it well I'm assuming.

And like the previous comment, I can't wait either for Owen and Isobel to cross paths more. They are so different with their personalities that it will be a sight to see!!!

IzkaPlm18IzkaPlm18over 13 years ago

This was really good! I hope the next chapter will be posted soon! you had me on the edge of my seat lol So will Gavin tell his Alpha? I hope he does, don't think Angel should keep it from him or everyone.

And I think this will be most enjoyable to read about Owen and Isobel. Can't wait for that one! lol

jimbodenjimbodenover 13 years ago
More Please

This is getting good. Please hurry with the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

have to words to say..... More Please

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Read

Just saw Chapter 6 and read all of Chapters 1-6. Must say, this is very good and will be on my short list of stories that I will watch for in the future. Can't wait for future chapters. Thank you for a great read.

mokkelkemokkelkeover 13 years ago

now we're getting to the good part. this is now only getting better and better

owen and isobel *grins* that's going to be fireworks hihi

mikothebabymikothebabyover 13 years ago
you can not write chapters fast enough lol

I wish they could all be published at once. This site is great for teasing and making me checkback daily onthe good stories like this one to see if there is new chapters. awesome story - thanks for sharing your talent with us, Kate

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
Again

Yes, you did it again, you wrote a chapter that topped the last one you wrote. I love the fact that Angel thinks she need to keep the letter quiet to protect Cullen. And the bitch Layla better watch her wolf ass if she is the one after Angel. Anyway the next chapter has posted so I'm off to read it.

rosamundirosamundiabout 13 years ago
Love the Isobel-Angel Dynamic

You include the extra closeness twins feel, without being hokey. My twins are a girl and boy, for instance, and while they don't finish each others' sentences much now at ten, they've also never gone through the boys/girls-have-cooties stage at all. They're truly best and closest friends. I hope that's partly because we never dictated their relationship, just let them be who they are to each other. Almost makes up for the IQ points I lost from sleep deprivation when they were babies.

I love your writing, and it has been steadily improving. If you want to iron out some spelling, I volunteer edit here and I'm the only person without dyslexia in my family, so I can spell in my sleep. *I* think standardizing English spelling just proves what a dork Ben Johnson was, but alas it does bounce some readers.

gravyruggravyrugabout 13 years ago
You're getting better

I almost gave up after the first few chapters because the the POV issues, but those have improved mightily. There are still a few things that seem to have slipped by your editor, most especially the fact that *brakes* stop a car, not *breaks*.

Still these things bother me most in stories I like, so the fact that I'm bitching about it indicates that you've sucked me into the story.

ushergalushergalalmost 13 years ago
stupid

she is being stupid

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
THANK GOD!!!

I would never have been able to handle that Angel wasnt going to talk about the letter. Thank God that Gavin cought them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Why is angel so illogical?!

It's unclear why she would think keeping the letter a secret would protect anyone. If she mentioned the voice over the radio and the letter it would probably help them to determine who the culprit is and then keep danger away. Seems like a plot device to me. Characters act stupidly in order to increase the drama, could do without it.

StuartriskStuartriskover 12 years ago
Dear anon

women are illogical you would know this if you tried to argue with one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Disappointed

One of the major points of werewolf legends is Alpha control of the pack. After Cullen ordered Gavin to watch over Angel, he would not have left the room. Gavin would have sent Owen, who is somehow noticeably missing from the room, go get the food.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous