All Comments on 'Quickie: The Gift'

by Agnol

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Merry Christmas to the Author

A sweet story. Excellent flow. Next edition add Mom to the list as well as more with sister. I am sure you have already been thinking along these lines. Good luck. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Brilliant

That was fucking brilliant!!!

Thank you author for an absolutely wonderful Christmas tale.

PepperpuppyPepperpuppyover 13 years ago
What Jeremy should have wished for Xmas

He should have wished to fuck his girlfriend up the arse - with no lubricant! That would have made his sister sore and if he did it right, walk around very gingerly on Xmas eve !!!!!

Nice little story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very good, writing more?

Maybe Jenny wants a Christmas gift too that Jeremy would want to provide. Good place to start writing more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What a Great Present!

Wonderful BJ action, whether between siblings or strangers. Of course between siblings is extra hot. Wish that Jenny would have at least gotten topless for Jerry's additional pleasure. Also would have been nice for Jenny to get some relief, maybe tongue/clit action. Good writing. Keeping it short of a fuckfest somehow made it sexier!

oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
Let's do a replay...

and get Mum into the action next.

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall2over 13 years ago
what an end :D

great present, plz write a second part, maybe his mom gives him a present too :D

nice ending hahaha

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wish I Had a Sister

Who would suck me off. Hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
explosive ending

Nice descriptive quickie of a story. Great shot at the end really tied the intro and the ending together.

blackstallion21blackstallion21over 13 years ago
Very Nice!

I actually stopped reading stories, because I have been so involved in trying to put my own on different sites, but this one caught my eye, and Man am I glad it did!

Great Story! I just wish something like that would happen to me! Trust me, I would LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!

Merry "Fucking" Christmas to you... No pun intended! lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Nice

Very nice. I enjoyed the last sentence, showed subtle humour. Thanks Len

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow!

The ending was priceless. What a great segway into the next chapter. You left it open for Mom to be brought into the activities. Sis still needs to be satisfied. Ex-girlfriend needs to be totally demolished. And Dad needs to go somewhere else and get a life. lol Keep it going. Great start.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Loved the story, as I have with most of these so far!

However, who the hell doesn't jack off for three weeks, unless his wife is out of town and he's saving up because they're trying to get pregnant? Even then the dude wouldn't go that long without jacking off, lol.

Besides, even a thirteen year old, fresh and new to the whole wonderous orgasm experience, knows that you last longer after you jack off the first time! Hell, any other guy would have jacked off before she was expected to show! I always did before going iut with a girl, wether I expected to get any or not. Sometimes more than once, lol. I could get it up over and over and over back when I was that young, lol. Why would you want to choke the probably inexperienced girl and ruin it for her, unless you were a douche? Rofl.

Nah, no guy would do that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAgnol@Agnol
1623 Followers
I love feedback and emails. At least one of the stories I've written has been from someone contacting me and asking for a particular scenario. I really enjoyed that and wouldn't mind another shot. Thank you to all the people who have added me as a favorite author. It fills m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES