All Comments on 'Teen's Submissive Journey Ch. 02'

by abiguy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
WickedWendyDruWickedWendyDruover 13 years ago
nice

left the wallet in his pants, huh? nice...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Left me

with a stiff dick and a strong desire to help train this eager young cocksucker. Keep this story going!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
He obviously realised you were younger....

I suspect you weren't the first young boi he had groomed

liz33ndliz33ndover 7 years ago

good story, it lacks in detail and moves too fast

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Tell me how small Joey's cock is and how Paul liked it anyways. But then Paul pressed Joey down onto the couch and played with his ass, finding his smooth, clean hole. Then he spanked his perfectly round ass cheeks, making them nice and pink! Push that beautiful 7+ incher into me, and let me have it!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I was in HS and a freshmen my first time. So far, I’d only kissed a couple girls. I’d acquired several dirty magazines from paper recycling containers and rental clean outs. I loved the Penthouse “Letters” section especially the interracial and bisexual stories. I got super turned on by Hustlers first interracial pictures featuring a beautiful blonde and a muscular black guy. I’d jack off to these magazines and fantasize about be with women and men. One of my neighbor friends was black and my age. He also had an older brother that was a junior, football player and like 225 pounds to my 150. One day, we were horse playing while his brother was home. His brother joined in the wrestling match. With a 75 pound advantage and nothing but jogging shorts on his brother was having his way with me. He was pinning me every which way. After about 15 minutes, I was tired and ready to stop. He had me pinned and was sitter on my chest. He pulled his shorts leg up and and started slapping the side of my face with his really big black cock. I was twisting and squirming while telling him to stop. He didn’t let up and got an erection. He kept his dick in my face, slapping it and trying to forcefully get it into my mouth. He kept on and on, didn’t give up and I eventually opened my mouth. I started sucking and he stopped holding me down and concentrated on stroking in and out of my mouth. He lasted about 5 minutes and came in my mouth. At this point, I was horny and looking forward to swallowing his cum. Afterwards, he left his cock in my mouth until soft. The entire time, his brother, my friend had observed his brother making me suck him off.

We sort of became a couple with me sucking him off almost daily. When time permitted, I even let him fuck me. The relationship was mostly him using me. I never fucked him and he never sucked me off. Whenever he fucked me in the missionary type position, he would kiss me and I got more tongue from him that any girl I ever dated including my current and previous wives.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous