All Comments on 'Cynthia's Submission Ch. 06'

by GettingItDone

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Mr_OutdoorsMr_Outdoorsover 13 years ago

Love this series, keep up the great writing. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Welcome back

I was so happy to see the newest addition to this story. I just wish you didn't take so long in between chapters. Please keep up the great work.

PaperdartPaperdartover 13 years ago
Glad to see another chapter

Nice to see that this story has not been forgotten. I am keen to see what Sage has in store for Cynthia - more tasks for her to do at school perhaps.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Jade's Story

Very Hot! I just wish that something like that happens to me. - Jade

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
My wish:

I wish I was one of Cynthia's next door neighbors, 'cause I also would have a collection of pictures and videos of her parading around her property in the nude. Then on Sunday, her supposed 'day of rest,' I would go over to her house and suggest that we engage in a little 'hanky-pankee,' together, or else those nude pictures of her would find their way to her superior's at the school district offices, or else to a web site I would call "Teacher sub-slut," after the tag she already had written on her abs. Let's see how she would enjoy having to submit to a Master as well as a Mistress.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Guess she should catch up on work and household stuff ... Probably too mundane for the story ... she might run onto issues being not prepared for classes or run out of groceries or clean clothes ... Jost wondering.

Otherwise it has been a blast, so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Definitely needs a good Editor lots of silly mistakes which detracts from the story, Cynthia is obviously a Woman of low self esteem so you can up the game and involve multiple strangers in the sex games maybe a tattoo instead of a sharpie.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous