All Comments on 'Trip to Desire Ch. 01'

by pat_7223

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
BillPorterBillPorterover 13 years ago
Wow!! another cuckold story!

Be very careful when your "slut wife" wants to, spice up your love life, at a swingers resort. You can be there, when we go out tonight, but not with me, his "darling wife" told him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You hav e written GAY stories in the past.

You are SINGLE. So what the hell are you doing writing a LW story? You have no idea what you are writing about. Stick to your GAY stories.

RHinSCRHinSCover 13 years ago
Stop

Go back to writing gay male stories.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 13 years ago
Bullshit

More dribble, just go be gay ... Okay?? Or go be the martyr victim or something... Not a loving wife story at all. Humiliation

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Another gay cuck story folks. Nothing to read her, just move on

Yawn. At least it's short, like the authors imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
This is far from cuckold... is GAY

Put an advice/note whatever before you wrote, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Another

dick smoker trying to branch out ? go back to the queer shit and off of LW , or put in fetish /group sex / gay.....just not here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
YET another GAY story in the LW category.

1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well done

Just ignore the usual idiots. Most are little boys who have no understanding of the cuckold lifestyle.

Looking forward to hearing about the rest of the trip!

KingRichard923KingRichard923over 13 years ago

Dude I gave you a two star only because dickwads like mr long dick are not the typical well endowed guy. He has such an insecurity complex that talking down to everyone gives him a rush superiority because in his professional life he's probably useless. I am sorry your wife felt the need to belittle you by playing along with mr long dick. She needs a really good spanking for that.

to the immature annonymous critic trolls who drive by thinking their thoughts are worth more than the shit they eat. Go troll the school grounds where you belong.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Set wife straight

If your wife wants to fuck big cocks that is cool, but don't let her humiliate you while doing it.My wife gets big cocks all of the time and I love watching her get stretched out and cum on a nice big one but she never humiliates me and I damn sure wouldn't let any of the big cocked guys talk crap to me while fucking my wife. And also you should be getting some of his wife's pussy too. It is supposed to be fun for everyone, not just the wife.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Anothet

Another willing cuck and whore story. No different than the other ten thousand before it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous