All Comments on 'Marie and a Bunch of Guys'

by MarieProvost

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sorry. Did nothing for me.

It didn't even raise a smile. Don't worry your friends will like the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hilarious

I loved it. Not in a makes-my-dick-hard-and-I-masturbate-and-get-off kind of way, but in a bawdy, funny tale sort of way. =))

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I thought it was hilarious too

Reminds me of some of the goofy stuff I did when I was young.

tellstory2jaketellstory2jakeover 13 years ago
Thanks for sharing

It is a shame that your 'boyfriend' didn't get that first volley, and maybe a bit higher than his pants. Great story.

MarieProvostMarieProvostover 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks to all

Thanks to all who read and comment, even the person who sent me this venomous feedback personally that I've decided to share with everyone. He writes me every time I have a story posted, and the hatred that he has for me is so great that I should get mad but I can't. I think he's a very sad person who needs help, and hopefully he finds it. If venting at me is an outlet that keeps him from acting out his anger toward women and people of other races, that's a good thing.

"Comments:

Every time I see a story of yours you get a 1 star rating. It's what you deserve for the shit stories you write and yoru connection to that RACIST asshole Blaine. You are on your way to being a RACIST asshole as well. I really pity your husband and I can see why he cheated on you. The stupid thing is he stayed with you. What pathetic asshole he must be. He must have a micro dick and be really fcuking ugly and have no money if you are the best he can do."

Happy holidays everyone.

sqheadgermansqheadgermanalmost 12 years ago
cooll

easy at the drop of pantes

bettyluvsitbettyluvsitover 10 years ago
hot

guess lots of us some wild things when we young , I can relate to that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
good little story

as a 60 year old I can understand and know the times you are writing about. You sound like a good girlfriend to have as far as I'm concerned. A woman that has a thing for giving blowjobs is the kind to keep around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Marie is one of a kind

No one is better.

George

PasifalPasifalalmost 4 years ago
Real Deal

It's great to hear a well told, real story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous