All Comments on 'Estate Agent'

by helena_f

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
He is a serial killer

so her rapes her and then he kills her and escapes without being caught.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
He insists she show him the garage

Once in the garage she has no more clothes to remove. He insists on a forfeit. The forefit is to go outside naked. Once outside he closes and locks the garage and drives off. She is left naked with no way of getting home.

tellstory2jaketellstory2jakeover 13 years ago
Well, I buy the house and then...

I invite you to have dinner with me after the sale is complete. I have done some quick remodelling to give it a more 'manly' look. When you arive, I tell you of my changes and start showing you around. That's when you insist that since I am doing the showing, I'm the one who needs to remove something in each room. I can only laugh, but you insist. Well, by the time we get to the master bedroom I am naked and noticeably aroused. When I look back at you, I see the trail of clothing you have left behind as you crossed the room to my bed. I remark, "Well, it seems as if I have nothing left to come off." Your eyes light up and you smile. You give me a push and we fall backward onto my bed. "I think there is something that has not 'come off' yet." you say.

The End.. maybe

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hello Helena

I loved the story and what a sales person will do to make the sale. I must say it was certainly a surprise ending but I hope my ending made them both happy and a nice commission. Was nice to see you in the chat room and will read your other stories later hugs Barbara .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜LOVE IT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Like the twist on a strip tease.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous