All Comments on 'Christmas Party with Mom'

by hippogriff66

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 13 years ago
Please more

Will be a huge injustice if this is not continued.

And when you wrote "Who am I to deny my moms request. I came to find out that mom likes it a little rough. Oh the fun we would have finding out our limits, but that's another story."

Well we want to read that story.

If you are short on ideas, look at my bio, those are the sort of things I like. Add mother lovin' and it'll be perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved it.

Great start, you have to write more parts to this story.

AgnolAgnolover 13 years ago
great twist

I liked the ending.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
Sweet story

The storyline makes a good read, and it is well written.

I would hope that the author would continue with the story.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
love santa

i adored

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Definately Continue

Great story, please definately continue it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

not may be

should be continued please

PeperePepereover 13 years ago
I hope it's not the end.

Great story line, well written. Don't stop here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
chapter two

this is a great story line....lots of room for development. where is chapter two! i'm waiting....chapter two?....i'm still waiting....

An Hoa Rifleman

1sickbastard1sickbastardover 13 years ago
Not bad,

Good twist at the end. Not sure this needs more as it's pretty well complete as is. Certainly there is room if you've a good plot in mind to drive the storyline. Thank for sharing it in any case!

Cheers.

motherfucker74motherfucker74over 13 years ago
I didn't find it that hot

The reason was the incest happened way too easily.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
yet another "stud"

Seems no one on here ever goes limp after orgasming.

slykosslykosover 13 years ago
hahaha

was a nice story, and the confession of the gay father had me laughing. well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Bring in Dad

son should hook up with dad and make it a great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good start

First off, great writing. Second, the build up was quick but not so wuick that I was left thinking, WTH, when did this happen. And lastly, i liked the twist at the end. Didn;t see that one coming. Overall, good job and keep writing.

Morlan502Morlan502over 12 years ago
More to come.... Maybe

Another chapter or so would be great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
"Mom started licking and kissing the tip as she cupped my balls in her hand."

I selected that sentence from this excellent story because I think a mother cuddling her boy's balls is one of the most beautiful gestures I can imagine. Craig sure appreciates it, just as he appreciates his mother sucking on his big fat prick and shooting his load in his mom's mouth. But best of all, as for any son, is when Craig takes that big meaty prick of his and sticks it up his mother's mommy-hole, the very same wonderful hole between his mother's legs that he came out of as a little baby. Can you imagine the sheer delight and fierce boyish pride of the lad--now his stiff young cock is planted up his own birth canal, his OWN MOTHER'S CUNT! Naturally he goes into a fuck-frenzy, pounding his mother till she's walking funny for a week. Then he unloads his big balls in his mother, shooting her a huge twatful of his warm creamy semen, the best gift a loving boy can ever give his beloved mother. Craig'll be doing that a lot from now on. Nothing says love between a son and his mom as the boy's sperm in his mother's mommy-cunt. I think that Craig should bring in his gay father once in a while. Have him kiss and lick his son's big balls, just to show dad who's boss. Craig's fag dad'll love that, and mom'll get real wet.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

Hot story but unfortunately this story was never meant to be continued. Author turned out to be a one shot pistol. He wrote three stories within 5 days of each other more than 3 1/2 years ago and that was it. So much for the "to be continued".

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Loved it, hope u do continue with this story

cannon4201cannon4201over 8 years ago

you need to keep it going.

cubbies4vrscubbies4vrsover 8 years ago
Good job

I too hope you will write more about this story.

SpankingMyMomSpankingMyMomalmost 4 years ago
More

This was pretty good. I did like it indeed. Please continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVE this story: ❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆ (5.0)! Very very erotic. The scenario is totally my cup of tea... & then some!

The Santa character & I have something in common: in my case, most of my jack-of fantasies were about my mom (say, 4 out of 5).

Thank you for this story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous