All Comments on 'Jackson Hole'

by twelvegaugegirl1989

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story!!

I REALLY ENJOYED THIS STORY.MORE PLEASE & SOON!!!!!!!!

MJMsPussycatMJMsPussycatover 13 years ago
G R E A T

I have Never enjoyed a story as much as I did this one. it ended way to fast. there has to be more of it. You are one hell of a writer. Keep up the Great work.

The NavigatorThe Navigatorover 13 years ago
Great!

FINALLY, we have found an author who knows how to separate the name of a person. [Rule 4: Use commas before or surrounding the name of a person directly addressed.] You wrote, "Talk to me. Please, kid?" and "I can't wait much longer, baby." Bravo!

Some of the most revered authors on this site consistently make the error of leaving out that important comma. Sometimes, in its absence, the sentence takes on an entirely different meaning.

Loved your story.

victoriangentvictoriangentover 13 years ago
I Think

this is an outstanding outline of what could have been a great story. All the five elements of a short story are in this outline, however none of them have been developed enough to give this enough "meat" to stand alone as a good story.

A greater development of the characters, more information on the setting, in depth information on the conflict i.e. something about early childhood, how they preceieve the age difference, what reaction the father will have, etc. The further development of the conflict will further enhance the plot. And of course, the theme, which is obvious.

I have not read any of your other postings, but I do intend to. Although I do not think this story is fully developed I still gave you a 5 because you appear to have the talent to be a better writer in the future. Never give up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice but too short

(that's what she said :)

Seriously, I really do like your writing style, and I've enjoyed reading your stories. I just wish they were longer with a bit more character development and back-story. Maybe it's just me, but I need at least 2 pages to get really involved in a story. You're already *much* better than the average Lit writer and with just a bit more effort you could be great. (I feel a little bit guilty posting this comment, as your writing is so much better than I could ever hope to accomplish, and you're submitting it to us for free... but I've heard that authors appreciate comments so here's mine.) Please do continue writing!

oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
Short and sweet!

Thanks for a nice little tale. It was good while it lasted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Love the stories but like everyone else they are really short. But short or not I still read them and enjoy.

allimbaallimbaalmost 13 years ago

Loved the story! Super cute!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Romance?

It's amazing what people think romance is these days.

This is a short stroke story. Should be Erotic Couplings.

hathorbr1hathorbr1over 12 years ago
Short and Sweet!

Sometimes you don't need to go into too much detail and I think this story is a great example of that. Wonderful Job!

CoyoteMadeMeDoItCoyoteMadeMeDoItalmost 12 years ago
loved it

Wish there were more like this. Just enough detail to keep it interesting. Loved the characters too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thanks for a DECENT fuck tale

Nice job again, Twelve Gauge Girl!! You almost sound like you're writing from experience here - how did your horse do after watching that fuck exercise - more important - how did YOU do after that fucking???????

That story was so well done it almost had to be a recreation of an actual happening in which you were an ACTIVE participant!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hoping for more

Nice job, but was hoping it would have another chapter so we could find out what gender the little one was that he planted in her belly. And perhaps some other locations where they mated. He cant't keep her away from what he packs in his pants now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The Navigator was right, but...

You need to capitalize any names, even a nickname. “Here’s looking at you, Kid.” The kid played with the toy. “Hey, Babe, I love you.” She was a babe in the woods.

texlootexloo4 months ago

Short and sweet

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous