All Comments on 'A Woman and Her Sister Share a Love'

by sexevamp

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AbdulbenthereAbdulbenthereover 13 years ago
I thought the term was "intergender"

I thought the term was "intergender"

Nice story, I like your dialog, didn't find it hokie or trite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
win much?

Spelling, Grammar, and basic structure issues aside...

its fucking win! I have always loved Futanari storys/manga... something so fucking hot about it!

A few times I have asked those who said Futanari was nasty, why they hated it when they where ok with watching a FULL BLOWN MALE fuck a female, but when it was 2 females, one who was born bi-gender, fuck or have sex, why only then was it nasty... if you cant guess, he didnt reply and actually /quit IRC...

burningpapercrowburningpapercrowabout 13 years ago
great! more.

This is a good story, but i wish you had drawn it out a little more. That being said, I can't wait to read more.

Ripley78Ripley78over 12 years ago
Enjoyable

I think you could use a little more practice with your writing, but the story itself is incredibly hot and sexy.

Looking forward to the next chapter

PantieswherePantieswhereover 12 years ago
:o

The beginning was rather confusing for me.. To many flips of "I" Otherwise im glad to see more authors writing about futas. :) Keeep on it! :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
>.<

You ass holl how can you end it rite when it's getting good. ;(

PryoHoundPryoHoundover 11 years ago
Nice

I love this, you are a little creul for cutting it there but i like the story. The sister and her younger futa sis. I love futanari so i like this since it has two things i like. Incest and girls with dicks.

CookieCutterCookieCutterover 10 years ago
About Time!

Futanari are a really interesting sub-sub-genre of erotica to me (and others), but you never see it outside of manga. This sounds like a good beginning, and I hope you keep up the story as well as the level of detail.

dastardlydickdastardlydickover 7 years ago
Good start

I liked the concept of the story but in places found it difficult to read. Spell and grammar checker should help or maybe an editor. Don't give up keep going

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
needs work.

Way to short, barely starts before it's over. Lots of misspellings. On several occasions the other started talking about 1 thing, but by the end they claimed talking about another. Example: starts out describing two "weigh tresses", but by the end their saying it's the description of the sisters. Also, only 1 is futa, I was expecting both to be.

FutaLover_79FutaLover_79almost 5 years ago
Too short

Not only is this too short, it’s rife with grammatical errors. I had to go back through some passages to make sure what I read made sense. Please look into getting a proofreader/editor for future stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous