All Comments on 'Christmas Surprise'

by twelvegaugegirl1989

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
jimdel1jimdel1over 13 years ago
AT LEAST.........................

at least he had a home and family to come home to! so many of our servicemen and women are coming home from the ugly scenes in iraq and afghanistan just to find they are homeless due to forclosures from the banks! think this is not true?.......just pay attention to the news and visit your local salvation army, vfw, or any other organisation that serves our vets! try the wounded warriors web site!!!! if there is any way you can help these people who put their lives on the line for us at home, please do so! don't know where to start? just stop a police officer, and he, or she, will show you the way! AND WHEN YOU SEE A SERVICEMAN/WOMAN, PLEASE JUST WALK UP TO HIM OR HER AND SHAKE THEIR HAND AND THANK THEM FOR THEIR SERVICE! THEY ARE THE ONES WHO PROVIDE AN UMBRELLA OF SECURITY AND PEACE FOR THOSE OF US HERE AT HOME!

THANK YOU, AND IF YOU ARE A MEMBER, OR A PART OF A FAMILY WHO HAS A LOVED ONE SERVING, THANK YOU! FROM MY HEART!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Marines

Beautiful story...one note though. Marines are NEVER called soldiers, they are only called Marines. Soldiers are Army and National Guard. You call a Marine a soldier and more often than not it will piss them off. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sorry

Read much beter versions of tried and true story before. Duh.... read like news report, but same news as yesterday. Good luck next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Wish more troops had reunions like this.

Lo09Lo09over 13 years ago
Liked it

Just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed your story. Don't listen to criticism from someone who can't spell as one of the previous comments posted. You did a great job.

catman71catman71over 13 years ago
wish i could

give it a 100, it is what every military spouse wish's to come home too, keep it up

StarofAirdrieStarofAirdrieover 13 years ago

yes, Marines are called Marines, but each of us knows things other's don't so people should be polite if pointing things out.

Like you'd tell her she can't talk about shooting hollow points out of a shot gun in a mean way! (Although I've spent tons of my life in the saddle, and I don't know about y'all Western riders, but I never have worn silk undies of any type riding ;-) like I've seen in another one of your stories; satin maybe...)

And a news report, really? I haven't seen that channel... It was very sweet and romantic, not drawn out. They made love like they would have - they didn't last forever, etc, etc.

Nicely done. Keep up the good work.

Alaska84Alaska84over 10 years ago

Great story, I loved it. As a retired member of the USAF it warmed my heart. Thank you for sharing it with us

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A HOT husband wife fuck story - can you believe it?????

Nice work, Twelve Gauge Girl! You have a hell of a lot of talent - you can even make the return home fuck a seriously erotic read!!! Keep going with this - you have real talent!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Yes a Marine is a Marine

And yes, it DOES piss us off to be called soldiers!

Once a Marine, ALWAYS a Marine!

Semper Fi

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous