All Comments on 'Jennifer Finds a Job'

by RichardKurt

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
liked it

I liked the story. As a woman, I felt that big cock sliding in and out as I climaxed with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very

unfinished... Not even close to leading us to our own conclusions. Elements omitted (ex: he went soft doing her that night and she didn't notice or question why). Wimp or man is not determined yet and not enough info for us to decide.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent!!!! Very horny Loving Wife story. Ignore the wimps who...

feel threatened by a big cock. It's a delicious story. My wife and I are looking forward to the other installments. What happened next? ...oh and of course it belongs in the Loving Wives section :-) Where else would we look for a story as good as this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Part two

Jennifer Loses her husband

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 13 years ago
Another wimp husband who let's his wife fuck around....

If this kind of stuff floats your boat then I think you made a good presentation. But I can't say it did anything for me, however, if you give her husband some balls then I would like a followup.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Not A Chance

Newly weds and in the first interview within two hours she is fucking a black guy, any guy - what's the difference.

She goes home, says nothing and has him drop her off the next day where she gets naked for a full porno of fucking/sucking and walking around naked.

Never met a college newlywed like this, where did she go to school?

You have got to be kidding if you think this fantasy even makes sense. Maybe, try to write stories that more closely resemble real life

possibilities.

And - he's a cuck, a newlywed - what a loser you are. Just curious, do you have a problem with a low self esteem?

theaquarianpentheaquarianpenover 13 years ago
WELL WRITTEN

Mr. mo if you don't like porn maybe you shouldn't read it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
1 star

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ending?

It started out good but then. Bam!. it is over. Where is the ending?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
its normal

To find that after a few years your toaster simply stops working.And what we really do need on this site are more christian stories.Perhaps between all this lewdness your charcters should pray for life is precious and god and the bible.Also make sure your wife charcter has a disproptinetly large ass next time. GOOD HUNTING.

Dear_DoraDear_Doraover 13 years ago
Need way more ...

Ideas:

Jennifer gets pregnant

Husband finds and rents video to watch at home with her

He's discovered on set and recruited to be an extra!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
For a character to get some

"balls" as requested, it's necessary for the writer to possess a pair.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
WHAT TO SAY TO A BROKEN DREAM

When the dreamer awakens to a nightmare. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

unbelieveably sexy

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
pathetic

these fuckers went to university? isn't that stretching fiction a bit too much??

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
paid to fuck a bbc wow what does that make her?

white trash?

BBC ho?

prostitute?

divorced?

dead on drugs eventually or did AIDS get her first?

kharrismakharrismaover 12 years ago
Oh, for Pete's sake!!

God, you commenters drive me crazy! Rate the story on its eroticism, not its realism. It's entertainment, and to be entertained entails a certain amount of suspension of belief... how many Hollywood blockbusters you watch are realistic? This has to be one of the hottest damned things I've ever read... my only regret is that there is, thus far anyway, no chapter two (or three, or four....)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wimp

Gutless wimp

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
You Mean,"Jennifer Gets Divorced!"

No fucking way the dopey husband who didn't have the balls to confront her as soon as he saw her getting blacked,can remained married to the slut! 1)As with that night after they "fucked" and she showed no emotion,there's no way he can " measure up" to Jig-a-boo Big Dick. 2) She probably loves the sex,and all the attention that goes with it. 3) He's another wimpy cuck who has no self-respect.

Would have been right for the author to have included a resolution to this pathetic marriage!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nothing but a willing cuckold story

and a shitty one to-boot. Puke!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bet you suck dicks.

You should write about that instead of getting S.T.Ds from a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So his blushing bride becomes a porn star, a liar and a cheat in the same moment...

...it seems she wasn't the girl he thought, not the girl of his dreams, so much as the pornstar of his worst nightmare.

Won't that make great table conversation this Thanksgiving.....

"So, Jennifer, how goes that new job?", asks her father-in-law.

"Well, dad, it's long hours and hard, hard work, but I'm getting the hang of it, getting great workouts every day and I'm very well paid....so, I guess I'd say, Great!!"

Mother scowls slightly and asks, "So when will you start working on a family?"

Jennifer blushes, "While we paid off our student loans and other debt in record time, we want a little nest-egg before we start a family." She doesn't see hubby's hard scowl as he murmurs, "Besides, we'd have to be having sex for that."

No. Thank. You.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hot!

I need more please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Too short.

The story ended short. What happened - what discussion was had the second night?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Finish the story already

Robdee2017Robdee2017about 3 years ago

I loved it but I want more. More of her fucking long black cock and did she do anal or DP or gangbang?

JustaSailorJustaSailoralmost 3 years ago

i just don't get the stories where the husband loves and hates to watch his wife fuck a stranger. If you hate it. Stop it. If you love it. Join in!

Fuck's sake already

Buster2UBuster2Ualmost 3 years ago

It is mind boggling all these "Jealous" morons act like this fantasy story for entertainment is a real life Report! I like these kinds of stories and can imagine my own self being in an exact situation like this. I remember when I suggested to my first wife that she become a "topless" dancer in Sunnyvale. She was hesitant at first but proud of her Hot Body and Confident on stage. We were already swingers and I was proud to see her with other men. One day I stopped in to see her when the place was empty. After Lunch all the customers from Moffett Air Base had left. I recognized one of the busty waitresses that brought me a drink and asked where my wife was. The panic in her face and actions made it obvious that she was getting fucked in the back somewhere. LOL I thought it was funny and just sat there calmly waiting for my wife's sex session to finish while I enjoyed my drink. Eventually she came out. Only pondering about it 50 yrs later They were probably fucking everyday. LOL I was never Jealous or insecure I got my share of Pussy and didn't begrudge her for getting strange also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ahh what part of interracial are you unable to comprehend? Wrong category! Don't bother reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, but I also felt it was a little short; but just a little. I personally would like to have seen some demure reluctance on the part of the wife, but I know that's difficult when writing first-person from the husband's perspective. A bit of foreshadowing would have increased the tension, and some kind of intro, even third-party from the wife or something, to the studio characters would have helped to suspend disbelief. Quality: The plot was not unoriginal. I feel the storytelling is probably 3.5+ as I found it difficult to suspend disbelief when the husband caught his wife; her apparent willingness seemed to contradict what we knew of the wife character. Having said that, I liked the way it happened. The actual writing was good and had a good flow. I didn't catch any spelling or glaring grammatical errors. Paragraphs were well-organized into individual thoughts. Not a 5 star story, but I felt that I had to give it 5 stars to make up for those poor Reddit rejects who don't seem to understand that extra-marital sex, the hallmark of Loving Wives, sometimes involves cucks, both willing and unwilling, in addition to the swingers and swappers. The comment that this story should have been posted in Interracial Love instead of Loving Wives is totally wrong -- obviously totally wrong! Yes, the black dick is supposed to be significant, but this was obviously not a story about interracial sex. I understand that the "problem", per se, with a great many stories on Literotica is that they fall into multiple categories, but one must choose only a single category; of course that would be the category to which the author feels the story has the most focus. In this case the main thrust of the story is from the husband's perspective as an unwilling, questioning cuckold; there is no separate category for that, so Loving Wives is the default for that type of story. You may read things you find distasteful in any story; I won't read Stephen Donaldson because I don't care for the gratuitous rape themes I found in two of his books.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another bleeding cuck story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hot but,that marriage is over! No way she’ll be satisfied with husband’s average dick anymore.

Got_an_accountGot_an_accountover 1 year ago

Lol @ buster, first wife indeed😂

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"After the break, I watched as the black guy came back out and she knelt in front of him as he brought his erection to her mouth." Is that the end? Where's the rest of the story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Where's the rest damnit!

Rocky62Rocky627 months ago

Marriage fini! Didnt have much of one for her to fuck in a porn studio so easily

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous