All Comments on 'Finding Her Master Pt. 07'

by Ropetease

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice story

It's been and excellent story so far. I'm looking forward to seeing more of it.

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyover 13 years ago
Damn!!!!

So what a ride, I love this story. I want to feel bad for Robin but I can't bring myself to feel too bad for her, I love Joe's torment of her even if it was rather evil, But I hope Robin has learned her lesson, Next chapter please please with sandpaper on top lol.

sexynsassy69sexynsassy69over 13 years ago
love the mixture of heat and love

loved when she realizes it was him and begs her to take her.

love the cliffhanger scene in the hotel room.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great story.

Totally enjoy the master and slave relationship. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Joe's Anger: Based on What?

Why is Joe angry? Is his 'dominance' really so threatened by Robin trying to give him a gift, something special? Consumed by his pathetic male inferiority is how Joe looks to this reader.

fanfarefanfareabout 10 years ago
dangerous times

SoCalCynic, usually I would agree with your assessment of males pretending to be men but in for this specific chapter I have to disagree. I think the author was making a valid point about the character Robin making several serious errors.

I will not bother with the issue of her failure to ask permission to perform such a dangerous stunt. However, I will emphasis the term 'dangerous stunt"! Someone in Bondage should NEVER be left alone. There are way too many things that can go wrong up to and including hysteria and cardio-respritory distress, that can easily be fatal if undetected. Even without the normal use/abuse of alcohol and/or drugs.

There should have been some sort of emergency escape or notification in place when someone does anything this risky. Another thing to consider, suppose the Dom has a heart attack while the sub is in bondage? How could the sub render aid or call 911? It is a horrible, helpless feeling to watch someone die because there is no way to get them the medical assistance they need in time.

Another important point, Robin left a note on her front door, saying it was unlocked. Criminals will prowl unguarded/unmonitored apartment buildings in midday, before tenants come home from work, just trying all the doors. Enough of them have been left unlocked due to normal carelessness to be worth the effort.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous