All Comments on 'Making Dad Cum in My Pussy'

by Giveandgetoral

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
hindsight2020hindsight2020over 13 years ago
pet peeve

If the title is in the first person, write in the first person. 1 star for false advertising

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Making Dad Cum in My Pussy

That was hot. More please.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 13 years ago
Criticism aside, gee that was hot

Would like more, either to this or other stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well written

This was a well thought out and presented story and thank you for taking the time to write and post it. I'm almost sorry to point out the grammatical mistakes, but it is a peeve of mine.

Either way - thanks for the emotion that went into the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Great...don't change a thing

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Get a damned editor

"She realized that her shirt was now at the middle of her back and wondered how far he intended to go? She wondered how far she wanted him to go?"

Two sentences in a row with question marks, yet not a single question. Many other grammatical errors. Cudos for not making spelling errors.

1 star for being to lazy to get an editor.

KarenCDFLKarenCDFLover 13 years ago
Wonderful Story!

I loved your story and yes there were a few editing errors but it did not hurt the story to any extent.

I loved your writing style in the last two paragraphs, That was when I exploded too!

Keep Writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
To the Young Girl Wanting Sex with Her Father

CAUTION young lady! What you are planning could potentially lifelong problems for both of you! Please seek counseling from a professional counselor or a rtrusted advisor. At a minimum, discuss your feelings openly with you father outside the heat of passion. In a passion episode it is difficult for men, even fathers, to resist the charms of. women, even daughters, and by then rationality may have already gone. Think before you act!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Go for it Girl!

I have been fucking my daddy since I was 20, 2 years before I was married. The sex is so good that we still fuck whenever we can get away with it. We like it best just after I fuck my husband and daddy fucks mommy. I am tighter than mommy and daady is bigger than my husband, so it feels really good for us both then. The first time we did it was incredible. That's why you liked the story. Luv and Kisses, Little Lolita

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hey Little Lolita

I liked your comment better than the one from the tongue-tied psychiatrist(?) who's way too uptight. I figure it's MY smooth silky wet pussy and I'll do what I want with it. I want my Dad inside me so bad I can taste him. Luv and Wet Kisses Back Atya, Horny Hannah

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Left me wanting more

I loved it and had a great time masturbating. I find that I can't masturbate to anything but daddy/daughter stuff. Sometimes brother/sister but what really gets me wet is daddy/daughter. I've never really had a dad, so I figure there's something to that. I fantasize about being in the tub and getting washed by him though. It's one of the only things I remember about him. Shrug, who knows what happened to me to make me want this so badly?

hejohejoabout 13 years ago
more

You need to continue with this and let them find out what they have been missing.Maybe end with them moving away with each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I cant cum anymore

What great story and great daughter...more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wish you were my Daughter

Every since my Daughter has reached puberty I have wanted to make love to her, not fuck her, make love to her. She is married now with a great husband and a Son who means more to me than anything. I know it will never happen but I still dream about it a lot. I have often wondered if she really loved me as a Dad and I just want to make love to her to show her how much she means to me and then I would know that she really does love and care's about her Daddy and most of all trusts me. I miss the times when she would sit on my lap, not because it turned me on,it was knowing she wanted to be with her Dad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
DADDY/DAUGHTERS PUSSY

THIS IS A GREAT START NOW FINSH IT,YOUR MAKING A MISTAKE BY NOT ADDING

MORE CHAPTERS TO IT AND LEAVING EVERYBODY HANGING I'M GOING TO GIVE YOU 5 STARS AND HOPE YOUR GOING WRITE SOME MORE,BUT NEVER THE LESS GREAT START I LOVED IT SO FAR..........................................."R"...............

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
she whont dad cum inside her pussy

i love this.i lat my daughter read this to. her mom iss like this to.my daughter come in one day sade dad mom whont lot u fuck her.i would like u cum in me ok.i'm just 14.but i will make u happy lat u fuck,eat my pussy to ,i suck the cum out of your haed dick and swolow it dad.we been haveing sex for 23yrs wow.she has a husband now,she will come over and fuck me after she gets off work for my cum in inside her pussy and gose home to her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Daddy and me

That brought back good memories for me

Here in Thailand it is a great honour if your father loves you enough to cum inside you.

I was 17 when my father popped my cherry. No pain just great pleasure

Your story was how it happened to me.

Regards. Waraporn in Pattaya Thailand

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I loved that story

I came before I finished reading the first page=) and then I kept on reading to the end=) cause it was like doing meth you try it not wanting to get addicted but then your mind craves it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
amazing

wow wow wow

Dark_StormDark_Stormabout 9 years ago
Realistic, not over the top.

I liked that this story seemed like it could actually happen. My only minor quibble is that, as the story began, it was told by switching back and forth between what the father and daughter were thinking and feeling, then it switched to just the daughter's viewpoint once the sex began.

@ deisatru who commented on 12/14/10

You complained, "Get a damned editor" and gave one star because of it. However, upon reading your comment, you wouldn't know proper English, if it bit you in the ass.

You said, "Cudos for not making spelling errors.

1 star for being to lazy to get an editor."

"Cudos" is spelled "Kudos" and "1 star for being to lazy..." should have been "One star for being too lazy..."

So, deisatru, I suggest, before you bitch again about someone's improper use of English, you take your own advice and get yourself a damned editor!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not Bad!

A reasonably enjoyable one—almost made me want to cum myself! However the ending is a bit of a let down. Not enough action towards the end, as though the writer was running short of ideas, and ended when I thought the couple should be going into another session of even more sizzling sex. And he'd do well to make them both talk 'dirty' while being hyped, like 'Fuck me, Dad!' 'Suck me, babe!' 'Daddy, gimmie your big cock. Don't stop. Harder!' 'Oh shit! Oh Gawwwwwd!' and stuff like that. Generally a good read. (I think I want to cum !!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Planting it in deep.

I have been fucking my daughter for about 10 years now she has been married for 3 of those, I have a son & daughter to her & we have no intention of stopping. Started out as just watching her & before long I was balls deep in her. I don't care what anybody say's there is no better feeling a father can have then to look into your daughters eye's as you blow your cumm -- into to her womb. Our 2 kids have both been planed, she stopped taking the pill to have them & planed it so I was the one to knock her up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
HOT!

Your story got me so worked up that I was sporting a hard on all day. I couldn't concentrate on work (lucky I can work from home), and when my 19 year old daughter came home, drunk and horny and pissed with her boyfriend who had just cum inside her without making her get off, she immediately noticed my hard on. Of course, I did little to hide it, as I was thinking about your story. Well, a few drinks later (yes, I fed her several glasses of vodka), she had changed and put on some really tight shorts that only covered half her ass cheeks. I think she noticed the wet spot on the front of my shorts, because she kept staring there. Well, one thing let to another, and I am proud to say that my daughter has a talented tongue! And man, can she swallow! I knew her boyfriend's cum was inside her, but what can I say? The things a loving father will do for his daughter! One good lick deserves another, and knowing how frustrated she was, I was able to coax those next to nothing shorts right off of her, and nearly licked her into a coma! I could taste the salty sperm her boyfriend gave her, and frankly, while not something I would seek out, for my little girl, I tolerated it. She nearly choked me to death with her long legs as she came, squirting quarts into my mouth, my lips and on my face. It was kind of tasty, but I did know that some of that was the cum he had pumped into her in the back seat of his car. Well, when she came down from her orgasm, she grabbed my hair on the side of my head and pulled me up between her legs as she sat spread eagle on the couch and sunk that wonderful and talented tongue of hers deep in my mouth and all over my face and lips. She loved tasting and licking her boyfriend's jizz off my lips and tongue, and even probed deep into my mouth to find more of his cum with her long tongue. This meant my cock was rubbing up against her clit. While I tried, I never actually got in side her, but the gyrations did in fact, make me come all over her sweet, wet pussy. Unfortunately, she got off too, and passed out (from the booze, I would imagine). I got her cleaned up and upstairs to bed and my own self cleaned up before my wife came home, but needless to say, my wife got a good fucking that night too! Thank you for the excitement! And please, WRITE MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Disappointing Ending

Story was interesting - but ending was tooooooo disappointing. What happened, lose interest?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I want it so bad

My daddy groomed me when I was little and taught me how to cum. I remember him saying "Daddy made you feel good, can you make me feel good?" He was right, he made my young body feel amazing. Daddy was too scared to ever actually fuck me and I've been craving and wanting him for the last 23 years. I want to go to his house and sit on his cock so bad. Your story gave me new found inspiration!

MarionsLoverMarionsLoverabout 3 years ago
that was great

I loved your story. the ending was bit abrupt but the build up was great and felt natural.

I have the same fantasy about my own daughter

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

well done you did a great job of building the desire between the two for the forbidden fruit

NicraleeNicraleeover 2 years ago

I loved this one! I just wish there was more to it. If you decide to keep writing please make a part 2 or something.

OseekerOseeker9 months ago

Better than most taboo stories I find here.

4 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous