All Comments on 'Sister Hungry for Cock'

by cumcovered

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ummm...

I WISH! Let's here a few more stories, if you don't mind!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good story

Good story, more brothers and sisters should help each other out. Some realistic elements. Many brothers wish would happen to them

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall2over 13 years ago
great one

hot story plz more :)

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
sweet

grat story, would love to hear more true life stories... does she let you fuck her tits?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
needs more

wheres the rest of the story? does he get to fuck her ? does he give her oral also? do the parents find out if so what do they say? what happens when she graduates high school? you left a lot of questions unanswered about time you finished the story isn't it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
this is a great story, from a gifted author who's...

18 to 22 years old, so maybe still a late teenager. I bet he was hard when he wrote this excellent tale and probably shot a good healthy load at the end. Not too many of his devoted readers would be surprised if young Mr. cumcovered (great name) is getting regularly sucked off by his cute little sister and unloading his hot young balls in his sis's warm and tender little mouth. Way to go, young buddy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
four problems

1) very poor writing you used a lot of wrong words or left them out all together very sloppy.

2) no background or character development to tell what their relationship was like before.

3) no reason why she suddenly asked to suck his cock and he never wondered way to unrealistic and duumb.

4) no end you just left us hanging with less than half a story and half a story is worse than no story at all. we need to know if he fucks her, if the parents find out and how long it continues. get off your lazy ass and finish it and think about a rewrite for this chapter also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
That's nasty and perverted

Eww

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Dude... I came harder than ever before.

mellowindividualmellowindividualalmost 10 years ago

Good story! Interested in reading more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
i want this girl to give me a blow job

I want a blow job from her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Kinda good

It was a kinda good jerk off story, coulda been better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More common than you think

When I was 18 and my sister was 20 she went through this strange phase that whenever our parents weren't around, she'd tease me: e.g. nude sunbathing, walking from the shower to her bedroom naked, "forgetting" to wear panties or a bra under her dress, etc. I'd almost forgotten about that little period of my life till this story reminded me; I simply can't imagine my sister carrying on like that now!

horny2doithorny2doitabout 8 years ago

Yes, so arousing and a very good story !! Its so interesting how relationships among sisters and brothers can be. I had a few friends who let me in on what their sisters did sometimes with them and most times with someone else; but they were always hot & nasty. Very interesting...... I hope you write another chapter so we can see how sis is after her brother graduates from college ?? Maybe, she will move in ith him to save money and get her treat more than once a day. He might own a business someday and she could work with him and have special benefits only for them. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I wish my sister would do that to me

I really wish I was able to see my sister naked. I really want to put my dick in her pussy. I want to lick her pussy. I touched her boobs a couple of times without her noticing.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This really happened, God your pathetic and it is fake like all the rest. Poorly written and completely unbelievable as fuck. Get a better hobby.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous