All Comments on 'Sex School Fun Ch. 02'

by bunny_ears

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
DJSchotteDJSchotteover 13 years ago
WOW!

Jut finished parts 1 & 2 of your series, "SEX SCHOOL FUN". It has been added to my favorites and I cant wait for more. I love the idea, and the graphic descriptions of the sex along with enough of a description of the participants to picture them. Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
good idea

Good idea, 2nd chapter needs a little cleaning up (editing and such) and doesn't have quite the smoothness as chapter 1. Keep working!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Jeremy's secret

Love these 2 stories. Understated writing and graphic fucking. Love how Jeremy makes her think he's a sweet guy but write chapter 3. I want him to turn out to be the most depraved guy in class. Would love to see Jeremy arrange for her to be gangbanged for homework just as Sir has described. But all along as she's being pounded by Jeremy and his friends he can keep talking to her in this shy way. Umm...Clare...do you mind if I...umm...stick my cock down your...throat while my friends double fuck your ass? Ha!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not as good.

The first one got a four. This one received a three. Please edit more and spell check it. The end is a little difficlult to figure.

Frank

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous