All Comments on 'Shower At The Gym'

by hey1234a

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
What a friend

I wish I had a well hung friend to share long hot showers. Gloryholes can only offer a limited amount of pleasure and I so enjoy sucking and being fucked by huge cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
anon

I really enjoyed this story i hope you continue with what happens when they have.to head home

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More please

I very much enjoyed your tale of cock pleasure. Can't wait for the next installment.

Actually I'd like to be enjoying the activities personally.

jackbirdjackbirdover 6 years ago
hot

At my gym theres a big shower room with ten showers heads. I am a chubby guy in his 60's now but this happen in my 50's. It was just before the gym was going to close. I went in the shower room a short time latter a guy looked to be in his 30's walked in. Of course being bisexual I checked his cock out. It was thick veiny uncut and long. He caught me looking and said enjoying the view. I said sorry couldn't help my self then turned my back to him. Letting the hot water run over me I looked over my shoulder seen him check my ass out rubbing his cock. I said you like the view? He said yea hot ass. I said come get it. He was on me fast. He was rubbing my ass cheeks I then turned around dropped to my knees. I worked his cock with my mouth licking under the skin. Once he was hard he pulled me to my feet had me face the wall my hands on the tile wall. He soaped my hole up then entered me. As he was fucking me he was jerking my cock. He whispered in my ear you have a hot ass. I said thank you cum in me. He shot in me a big load. As he was doing soft in me he jerked me hard till I came. For around a year we would meet up in the shower room. Almost got caught a few times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Gym showers

I had a hook up with the assistant manager ( Jake ) of the gym I use , in the showers after a late night workout - I was 25 and unsure of my sexuality ( I'd had a couple of hook ups with men since my late teens , but nothing serious ) .. Jake was 26 and well muscled due to him working out a lot whereas I was fairly well toned , but not ripped like him .. On Friday nights it stayed open til 11 pm and I liked the fact the place was deserted except for me and Jake

Around 10:30 , he came and said he was closing soon to go and visit his mum and had locked the doors , so I had to rap up ...

I headed for the showers and was stood under the hot water when he walked in and stood adjacent to me to shower .. I sneaked a look at him as he soaped up .. He was shaved all over like me - but what really caught my eye was his long thick cock - it looked semi erect too !!

Jake caught me looking and smiled at me saying

" You must like what you see " he said nodding downwards

I was fully hard - and hadn't realised it , I coughed and looked straight at him , noticing his cock was rising - fast!!

" Yeah I'm the same as you Charles - I love cocks " he whispered, moving closer

In seconds we were kissing and groping each other frantically under the hot water .. It was Jake who pulled away , leading me into the locker room and the massage table where we laid down and 69d ... We sucked each other dry and dressed soon after to leave

At midnight Jake rang my bell and I literally dragged him in and went to bed with him - he fucked me twice that night and came in me both times , at 7am I sucked him off before he left ... I was GAY and I knew it now

zazrix9zazrix9almost 6 years ago
You

sure luv sex in the shower

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Shower Encounter

Had an encounter with a stranger in a gym shower. We were the only two there. He liked my big thick cut penis, so he soaped it down, made me instantly erect and sucked me off!

tomdenver1946tomdenver1946almost 3 years ago

Many of us have had beautiful experiences in showers, hot tubs and saunas. I often frequent a gay establishment in the Denver area. I am bi-sexual and I totally enjoy a man's touch and cock. All of the customers know why we are there. I enjoy being in the steam room when another guy walks in and sits relatively close. In no time, our feet, legs or knees are touching. One of us will move closer to the other and begin touching each others thighs. Soon our hands are wrapped around each others cocks. i love going down on the stranger next to me and feeling his cock in my mouth. Often others come in and either watch our action or join in. On multiple occasions, I have been repositioned and fucked while I was sucking cock. I love 3 guys working on me at the same time. One in my mouth, one in my ass and one sucking my cock. Several times, I have no idea how many cocks I took in the steam room. Men kept coming in, fucking one of my holes, dumping their bareback loads in me and leaving. It is heavenly to feel loads shoot in my mouth, my ass and to have them shoot on my fact. As an extra sensation, I love it when they talk dirty to me and tell me what fucking whore I am. Damn, that turns me on so much.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Nice sounds like fun

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous