All Comments on 'Margaret's Birthday Surprise'

by NaughtyWendy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
BiskitBiskitover 13 years ago
Family spunk

I enjoyed your story and even masturbated while reading it. That's the true test of a good incest story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice Story!

Plent of family fucking! Whenever a daddy can shoot his cum over a daughter's cunt, it's a good time for both of them. Very sexy.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
I'd like to read more about Luke fucking his mom

A good story, fast moving and erotic.

Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Absolutey Beautiful Story

Your stories regarding the dignity, love, and beauty of maturfe women is breath taking. I am a 20 something lesbian that loves and actually prefers mature women as lovers since they are so loyal, sexual (they are thrilled to be involved again), thoughtful, almost insatiable, and fascinating to talk with. I especially love their soft, sagging, warm breasts. As their Mistress, it is a beautiful sight, and feeling, to have their head between my legs working feveously to please me, and thrilled when it is reversed. To simply lay down on her lap face up and watch herf warm and honest smile as she feeds me her incedible soft, sagging breasts with nipples that react very hotly. I implore you to write long, involved, loveing, sexually active stories glorifying their place in all of our lives. Women are never too old to enjoy sex and especially real and honest appreciation for who they are and their attractiveness.

HandjobHeavenHandjobHeavenalmost 6 years ago
What a shame....

...that you appear to have stopped contributing new stories since this one appeared at the end of 2010.

I enjoyed both the subject and the way you write about it.

It’s almost as if you are writing based on real life experiences and you describe real people being relatively naughty yet doing no one any harm.

Please do feel encouraged to write more.

Thank you for your contributions so far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous