All Comments on 'Revenge of the Nerd Ch. 43'

by rpsuch

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
angelshellieangelshellieover 13 years ago
too too kind!

I cannot wait for the next chapter! As always lovin it!

feelinromanticfeelinromanticover 13 years ago
great chapter

i'll be honest and tell u that this is a story i dip in and out of and so i havent read every chapter, but this was exceptionally funny. I also like that although jeff had everything undercontrol (too much perhaps?) it was lovely that he didnt make ashleigh feel like she was pushed aside. Good job!

bruce22bruce22over 13 years ago
Good as always

The couple left pieces of Father all over the living room.

NeuroBillNeuroBillover 13 years ago
What a way to start the day

I couldn't stop laughing. Hat's off to you, RP. I cannot wait for the next...

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 13 years ago
Great

Great Dialogue, I love it! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Over the top

Jeff is so over the top at times that I have to laugh. I guess this is one of those "you had to be there" things. Please keep on doing what you are doing, I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
greatness

best chapter yet, loved the dialog. keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
yep a thousand cuts

sounds like to me there was more then a thousand little cuts... and when they say they are going to go into debt because the old bastard wants to turn it into a bussiness affair.... was great! Where can I find a three Jeff's for my three daughters?????

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
It's getting better all the time

I am happy with the expansion of this story. Jeff is a riot.

By the way should'nt somebody pull http://bollyscandalvideos.blogspot.com down?

What an assholes to misuse "our" site.

rpsuchrpsuchover 13 years agoAuthor
spam and chapter 44

As soon as I see crap like that I delete it. I leave comments that say derogatory things about me, but nobody should have to put up with spam.</p>

Lit has specified 12/19 for Chapter 44 to be posted though that could be anywhere between midnight and 11:59.

Chapters may slow down because I have to write the ending (past Chapter 57), but my research allowed me to finish Chapter 46.

Chapter 45 should be up on my site some time today. The next thing I have planned is a final (more acurately, the 7th or 8th final edit) edit. - RP

grogers7grogers7about 13 years ago
Chicago!

Reminds me of Richard Gere doing the lawyers tap dance in the movie Chicago. Excellent.

I can't figure out why I am reading this, but I keep on doin' it. This chapter has been lurking in the line up of chapters for some time. Maybe it it is that tension that keeps me interested.

Artful, RPSuch. Thanks.

ReadandEnjoyReadandEnjoyalmost 13 years ago
Yes!

What a fantastic chapter. I love the confident Jeff!

RonRWoodRonRWoodover 12 years ago
Very Good

The best part of this chapter is that the daughter, his superior girlfriend, should be realizing how much a man that her idiot savant, Jeff, can be when he wants to show it to her...

The story is suddenly getting interesting again. He is no longer the "Little Willie" that she is embarrassed to be with when around her slightly older friends or even her family. I assume she will become likeable and changed again from here on... Hey, at least I am getting into your story...chapter by chapter! Love it at times, dislike it at times.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great!

What can I say, I'm a sucker for giving it to people who deserve it, long and dirty. And if it is brilliant on top... that's really fantastic entertainment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

you had me laughing out loud! thank you so much !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Damn

Down he goes he's hit the mat like a ton of bricks K-O

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Lmao

This is sooo freakin funny!!!! I love this story.

-Tim

Conus East

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
wheeew

Daddy just found out what it feels like when you realize you brought a knife to a gunfight.

GenicoGenicoover 9 years ago
Brilliant

This must have been a lot of fun for you to write. It was just as enjoyable for me to read. Thank you and looking forward to reading the rest of this series.

potsherdpotsherdalmost 9 years ago
And now...

...knockabout comedy. It just gets better and better.

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorover 8 years ago
The crowd goes wild!

Hells yes I did! :)

Very entertaining!

J

MusicGuy4FunMusicGuy4Funover 6 years ago
Droll

When is dad going to realize he is being had?

PatHayashiPatHayashialmost 3 years ago

FIVE STARS! This is AMAZING!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love it when the bastards get their ass handed to them.

Nicely written, sir.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

great, witty writing, thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous