All Comments on 'Revenge of the Nerd Ch. 44'

by rpsuch

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

More more MORE!!!

Seriously this is such a great story man

Seriously us readers are being trotted waiting for the next installment

At the en of the maybe you could redo it from Jeff's POV for us few dude readers

WistfulSeniorWistfulSeniorover 13 years ago
I Agree, More is Better

I just can't get enough of your story. I am signing on virtually daily and the first thing I look for is the next chapter of this story. I can't help but feel like I am right there in the room with the characters. Excellent work!

angelshellieangelshellieover 13 years ago
keep it comin

wow this Dad needs to gets lost somewhere! Lovin the story please keep the daily page(s?) coming.

bruce22bruce22over 13 years ago
As usual...

But it suddenly became clear to me that this stuff is addictive! or will it be mind control... Why her father came out smiling is not obvious to me. Are they planning on switching bridegrooms at the last moment? Some day we will know!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
THIS

Is as much a living breathing relationship, evolving as the characters grow, as one which might really exist in life, certainly, if only in the mind of the author. Damn, better than opium on a cold rainy night, all the comfort and wonderful dreams. Looking for the next toke.

ILienBagbyILienBagbyover 13 years ago
every positive comment

issued so far is merely a shadow of the enormous admiration I have for the author and his story. Like Tony the Tiger says, "Greeaaaaatt"

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You are killing me!

What's next?

bigguy323bigguy323over 13 years ago
Post LESS often and more pages when you do post.

Get on with it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
It's Your Story!

It's your story and you write it the way you want and when you wantf--k everyone else who is getting impatient.Ciao.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Just went I thought things were slowing down....

Just went I thought things were slowing down with the couples spat, you crank it up with her father. Wow! Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awsome!

Loved the story and cannot wait until the next chapter comes out! Great writing. I am hanging on every word. Great characters and dialog. Thank you for the best story that I have read in a long time.

m_anyonem_anyoneover 13 years ago
What A Christmas Gift!

So happy that I was able to read more entries in "Revenge Of The Nerd".

This is truly an awesome story. Can't wait for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Just wanted to say that I think this is a great series. For those that constantly gripe about the length, suck it up... Take a break from the series and come back when there are lots of new chapters to enjoy.

Very well done and I look forward to seeing more battling btwn Jeff & Father Fine. It's fun to root for him dominating as the underdog or undergroom as the case may be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
jeff changed...

into a "not jeff" : the library arguement not being shared with ashley by jeff is so out of jeff's straight forward, no games approach, that it doesn't ring true to jeff's character as developed so far. WHY wouldn't he let ashley know everything that went on in there? jeff has nothing to gain by protecting her father: ash already knows he is a self-centered low-lying snake. this is one of only two chapters that are so inconsistent with the rest of the story. it should be rewritten to be conforming with the real jeff.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous