All Comments on 'A Very Interesting Car Ride'

by lostsheep8

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Interesting story

Not possible at all, but I liked it still. I would love to read a part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ditto To Below

ditto

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
copy cat

I don't remember the name of the author but you copied this story. The story has the same line only thing you did was make other location different.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Try writing your own story.

The original of this story took place in the UK. Next time you steal a story and change the location to the US, make sure you change the colloquialisms as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thief

Plagarism is a crime.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 13 years ago
If anybody can prove this story has been plagiarised...

ie find the original, report it to Laurel and the plagiarism will be pulled and the 'author' deleted from Lit.

Believe me, it works. Lit is a very ethical site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
No different than Clinton09's stories

I have complained to LITEROTICA on many occasions about Clinton09's stories, and have even shown them where they copied the story from and nothing was done.... Literotica just doesnt care apparently...

Either way, its pretty sad when someone has to/tries to take credit for someone elses story.

These two people need to get a friggin life!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
.

And people may wonder why Clinton09 doesn't allow comments on his stories. This author here will be disabling them soon, I bet, after being called out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
An 8x8 dick?

If you *are* copying, choose stories that make sense. If you're not copying, try another hobby.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 13 years ago
Plagiarised? Where is the original?

If this is genuine, please say there is more.

If this is taken from elsewhere, give us the sitewhere it's from.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 13 years ago
Forgot to mention

If you have an 8X8 dick, how on earth do you find someone to have sex with in the first place.

I really wish some reality would come into some stories, not everything HAS to be fantasy.

loadedgunloadedgunover 13 years ago
Good stuff

You have to do a sequel to this story. It was amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Interesting.. but

This story is way to similar to another story here: Sitting on My Son's Lap

byretired04©

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The king's english

You mark yourself as a Brit posing as an Alabaman when you spell organization, well, wrong if you're an Alabaman. If you're going to pose as n American, change your language settings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
sister

Picked my 17 year old sister up from a party.She was a bit drunk,noisy,in the car on the way home she said wanna see my tits,no,im gonna show you,shelifted her dress,her tits,which were rather nice exposed.pretend eh,she reached for my cock,which was a going hard and as i was driving,she stroked it.Then she put her mouth over it,i pulled over,grabbed her head and blew a nice big load into her mouth.Noyhing was ever said again about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good start

Good visualization. Nice tease. Keep writing.

dliterdliterover 13 years ago
copy?

I have read the other story this is compared to and while there are similarities: mother, father, and husband driving the car that is pretty much it. I don't know how many variations of those combinations are possible but I don't think this one is remotely close enough to be called a copy. I think if someone thinks an author has copied another author's work they should let the other author know and let them decide the question rather than blasting someone in their comments section. The possibly injured author can then let the proper people on Lit know what they suspect and see if they agree. In the meantime everyone keep writing and if a particular story has inspired you to write a story with a different slant to it then credit that author's inspiration and keep writing. I think there is enough here for all of us to read and enjoy, but certainly we are going to have stories spark creative juices with similarities.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Ok.

An 8 inch wide cock...ok...sure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More?

I hope that there is more on this pair and going on to have him screw her ass and lick her pussy. Don't make us wait a year and a half though for part 3.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Rip off

Sounds like a rip off from all those other road trip stories on this site. I agree with anon, 8 inches wide, really! even an 8 inch circumference would be a wild exaggeration.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Not dead yet?

If his cock is 8" wide and 8" long than the blood volume needed to get an full erection would be close to the average healthy male's total supply. Basically he would either pass out or die if if he somehow managed full mast. Now if you meant circumference, the diameter would be 2.5". Much more believable. Thus endeth the 2nd grade geometry lesson.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
come on, give the guy a break

So it was a slip of the pen in giving the dimensions of his young prick, so what? The point is that the boy's got a real big mommy-pleaser between his legs. Let's see what happens in part two. My bet is that the boy snuggles it up between his mommy's legs.

snathsnathabout 11 years ago
8"

He must have meant the girth.

lostsheep8lostsheep8about 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks

I did mean girth, as in all the way around

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
are you kidding

so unreal and totally unerotic. sticking his dick in her mouth and thinking she wouldnt wake up, not.need to reevaluate and try something more realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Surprise!

Too Funny.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

How did i get here

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5 stars for erotic qualties; 4 *s for writing; 3 *s for plausibility: overall 4 *s

I do not believe you copied somebody else's story.

Years and years ago I found my mother very sexy although the age difference was 26 years. I did exibit strong Oedipal tendencies and was a voyeur son & that was it. Later in life i mostly dated, or had affairs with, women older than me.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
sorry, but I am struggling with the physical impossibility of this

If she is laying with her head on his lap, when he moves, she moves, the same way, at the same time. There is no way for the act you describe to occur.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

An ok story with a very familiar theme

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Umm, Yeah, Okay

A hot ride but really? A 32-hour round trip and your parents made it without at least a night's sleep in between? Okay, mom slept but did your dad actually drive 16 hours straight? No stops in between? And you (or the lead character) are awake for a short time, fall asleep for three hours and wake up to be two hours from home?

Look, I know this is Literotica and we're all here for hot, sexy stories but, c'mon, son, you gotta' throw at least some reality in here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Do you realize how fucking wide this would be? -_-

"about 8 inches long and roughly the same width I was quite content."

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
mom get fucked

my mother and i went a ride.my mother felt sleepy when she driving.so,stopped the in the village side and we both slep in back seat then,my mom asked me rub her vagina and then i used the chance

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
how cum?

how come is it that in most of the stories about son fucking mom in the backseat is the dad an asshole?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Very erotic story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Moms soft mouth.

find a way to make love to you mom. Finish ths story and give us how you fucked her in the confines of yalls car, Dont leave us hanging.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
I said it once before and even more !!!!!!^*!^*!^*!

This story has been told sooooo many times,

most of the readers know it by heart.

Boy!! you must not read much, try again then get

back to us. Hey!! you don't get fans by copying

other writers work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

she would of had you at age 17 then.

also i think her winking at you at the end means that she'll probably come to your room when your dad is fast asleep and fuck you in your bed, and i mean anal fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

" . . . . . Oh, nothing mom, I was just thinking how good your lookin". Your in Merriam-Webster = a personal possession. Your hat, your gloves, your face.

You are or contracted to you're would read, " . . . . . Oh, nothing mom, I was just thinking how good you're (you are) lookin".

Your - a possession.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

2 stars - wow - a cock that is 8 inches long and about the same width. Maybe you should take all the rolled up socks out of your underwear and get someone else to measure the length & width. It must have looked very funny walking down the street with that monster bulge in the front of your jeans. However, you probably would have been relegated to wearing 'Billy-Bob' overalls and a 'wife-beater' T-shirt.

The only female aperture you could stuff that thing into, would be an Clydesdale mare, elephant or a whale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I like the way he went about it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Alabama is south of New York. His parents wouldn't have had to "drive down" to get him. They'd drive north..or up..if you're the type of person who says North is up, and south is down.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a2 months ago

I liked the fact that the mother admitted that she had been looking/trying due to a lack if interest on the part of her husband. Welcome home son.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous