All Comments on 'The Defiled Temple Ch. 04'

by Lien_Geller

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
BainsidheBainsidheover 13 years ago
Thanks

I Love it. Thank you again. To me it is the sense of humor that you put in your story. I like the dialog and of course the sex, but it is the way you go about the sex that I really like. He is a demon but not in the rough kind of way, and seems to really care for all the girls too. I can not wait to see where you take this story to. Good luck on this and all your other endevors.

Bainsidhe

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
love it

This is a great story. I can not wait for more thank you so very much for sharing. mechmanas

Jonx178Jonx178over 13 years ago
hmmm...

as much as i like thi series and the story behind it it seems a bit rushed. and the sex scenes arent as detailed as they were in aphrodesia. i would really like to see more detail in that area, thats kinda been a let down to me. but thats just my opinion...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great story!

I love this story , you are so talented. Keep it up I can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
:D

I hadn't expected this story to be very good, from the descriptions. I'm happy to say though, that this is great -- the descriptions for each chapter really don't do it justice.

If you want more people to pick up this story, I'd suggest you rework the descriptions and add more tags. For example, this chapter could fit under tons of stuff, like "magic," "virgin," "popped cherry," "orgy"....just to name a few.

The story is good though. I'm looking forward to the rest of it -- just don't forget to give us more Aphrodisia!

hornyhorns7hornyhorns7almost 12 years ago
Love this

Gotta say Pugward isn't much of a demon but damn is this a great story with fantastic plot and excellent wank-worthy sextions.

cylinderlitcylinderlitover 11 years ago
Me Too! I love this too!

Super hot and fun at the same time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
awesome!!

dude, I love all your stories!!! keep writing and please get published! ;)

AvatarIkaAvatarIkaover 9 years ago
Pugward as .......Teemo?

I absolutely love your story. It.'s super awesome. However, the description of Pugward is very similar to that of Teemo from League of Legends. You know, with the green visor hat, long pointy thing in his mouth, and being a devil and all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I really like the story. I enjoy reading this author.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 7 years ago
Better

This just keeps getting better and better as the chapters flow from your fingertips!! I can't wait till the next chapter arrives!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
It keeps getting better

Lovin it

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Gr8 story. Reminds me of reading Robinson Caruso as a kid, the part where he realizes the ship hasn't sunk and ALL that stuff was his now!!! Of the entire book, I loved that part best. 5 stars.

Anon56

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLien_Geller@Lien_Geller
7045 Followers
Update to the Update: So Amazon took down the stolen work pretty fast. Woohoo! Had quite a few emails from you guys with suggestions and support. Thanks so much! They were greatly appreciated. Update: Hey guys! This is a not-so-nice update to say that I’m currently being plag...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES