All Comments on 'She Got Even'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
you are the king of twists

PLEASE JPB. How about a second chapter

woodmanonewoodmanoneover 13 years ago
Please

I agree, a second chapter or continuation of the story. Well done sir.

OccasionalReaderOccasionalReaderover 13 years ago
Hooked

Great flash story, definitely got me hooked! And I agree, would love to see a follow up to this! Stupid bitch of a wife does not even talk to him or ask the slightest question about the night in question until she has decided with her bitch of a friend to take ridiculous action against her husband and has done irreperable damage to the marriage. Speaks further to her friend's character, too, that she does not like such an upstanding guy- besides the front door being a revolving door for any guy who wants some action. But yeah, that is the perfect time to have a conversation with him about it. I hate her as a character, and her friend, but love the writing in this story. Nicely done.

DrPlutonDrPlutonover 13 years ago
Not one of your best.

It wasn't bad, and I liked that it was short.

JusttooldJusttooldover 13 years ago
continuation

Is there going to be a continuation to this story. I think it needs one whether she continues her ways or maybe the husband finds out.

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 13 years ago
Pretty Typical of JPB

Always well written, but pretty much always too friggen sad for words...never a happy ending that I can find, or very seldom. I still read you stories because they are well done, but frankly pretty depressing.

bruce22bruce22over 13 years ago
Nicely Constructed

and painful!

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 13 years ago
Sizzle

Ahhhhh... the sound of frying back bacon on the skillet ... That would be a metaphor for all the dumbass anonymous critics.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 13 years ago
Please...

Finish this story!

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 13 years ago
Treso starro ...

I gave three stars. Would be lower except writing was pretty good. Would be higher except story was not finished. Since "incomplete" is not a choice to grade this, I deducted points instead. We don't even know wife or husband's names ...

jasonnhjasonnhover 13 years ago
Don't expect an ending

That's not JPB's style. Besides, there's no excuse or reason the wife could give to make it OK. So the hubby either is a wimp and forgives her or tosses her out. Pretty simple. Maybe the "best friend" could get hit by a bus or get AIDS. <br><br>

This is a classic formula piece. Wife flies off the handle about supposed cheating with almost NO evidence. Then "helpful" best friend who hates husband anyway suggests revenge and turns the wife into a whore. Wife goes along like the moron she apparently is. She, of course, never takes the time or effort to talk with the husband to see if there is a reasonable explanation because all men are pigs and she trusts her friend more than her husband.<br><br>

Oops, it turns out the husband is a somewhat forgetful saint. So that makes her a insane vengeful whore. Unfortunately this feels a lot like some real life situations. I wish we would see stories with smarter women.

louguy35louguy35over 13 years ago
As expected!

I have been abstaining from reading JPB's stories and I really do not know what induced me to read this one. Once again though, JPB revealed his contempt for the reader, as well as his inability to write an appropriate ending, by stopping abruptly in the middle of a story.

He obviously prefers quantity over quality.

ctmale46ctmale46over 13 years ago
Cudos

Bob, I like your style. While others just go for the sex, you actually put a story and it has a point.

Thanks for the ride.

JustForPostingJustForPostingover 13 years ago
I don't get it

The story, while admittedly up to JPB's standards for poor punctuation and sloppy editing, was complete.

Why does it need to be dragged out any further? We know there will be a next act, but it isn't necessary for the reader to have it spelled out. Might be nice, but sometimes a minimalist less-is-more effort is very effective.

I liked it. If JPB wants to add a second act, great. If not, I got what he wanted to say.

demantoiddemantoidover 13 years ago
Good fun quick read.

This is one of those stories that is a quick read, has the right amount of irony, and does not have any pretense. This is a solid short story that is very well crafted and cleverly thought out.

HatsudaHatsudaover 13 years ago
Just Don't Get It.

I thought this was one of your best 'tongue in cheek' works yet; and I always get pissed whenever you slip into the 'wimpy cuckold' mode. It seems that you can work both sides of the cheating game well.

Some I really like; some I really hate, but like so many others, I sneak a peek before I enter the story-doors. I liked this one, and the twist at the end.

Good work.

H -

NicoleAlldredgeNicoleAlldredgeover 9 years ago
unfinished

The story just seemed unfinished. You probably would have been better off writing another chapter or at the least extending this one. There is just so much more that needs to be said and questions that need answers..

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
For now just 2 *....

The story just like this doesn't deserve more than 2 *....Ending she crying over spilled milk...Will she go to the gang-bang? will she confess? Will she be capable to look herself in the mirror? Will she do a good deed and kill herself and free her husband?

sinsational83sinsational83almost 9 years ago
I AGREE

I agree with the others when it comes this story ..... Well, almost all of your stories end like this. I have read damn near all of your stories and although they are pretty good stories you have the tendency to leave the end of them in the same manner. Would it hurt to take a good story and make it better ? or even like add some other chapters to finish them off in a better fashion. I'm going to do something that I don't usually do and that is........ not to even rate this. Finish it and I will because this has the ability to become a great story. I would expect nothing less of you but it is after all your story right ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
This is not joke!

@ sinsational83 About 2005 JPB wrote a comment to the story of another author. He complained the author did not ended the story.

KyuzioKyuzioover 8 years ago
Seriously,why do you need an ending?

Many ppl are complaining that JPB doesn't finish his stories, but why does he need to? She cheated on him with multiple men because she thought she was getting revenge (that a friend convinced her to get). I think ending it with her realization that she became a cheating slur for no reason and that she started crying says she is remorseful, but now it's up to her husband to decide what to do. As soon as he finds out, I mean. We all know that no matter how she tries to hide it, he WILL find. There are only a few possible outcomes here and you can decide which one you want: BTB or RAAC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not 2 solutions only

@Kyuzyo There are 3 solutions BTB, Consequence, RAAC.........

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 8 years ago
There is an Alternative

Some seem to think that she is crying out of remorse for having cheated for no reason. However, perhaps she is crying because after being gang-banged for a week she likes it and believes she cannot live without it. Therefore, she has destroyed her marriage even if hubby was to never find out about what she had done that week.

Regardless, it is another depressing entry. Thanks for writing Bob.

BrewtooBrewtooover 8 years ago
I forgot?

He "forgot" to tell his wife his secretary's husband had heart surgery AND he gave 2 pints of blood. How do you "forget" to tell your wife that when you get home. "Hi honey, how was your day". "Oh fine, nothing unusal". Ya right, he's cheating and they agreed on the story in case the wife called.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
She Can Live With Donna

Of course, in the real world, he would have told her about his friend and the blood donations but, it's a story.

Of course, not pushing the first guy away anyway when he got in her led to a a full day of wild and erotic climaxes, which she enjoyed, although felt guilty - BUT - enjoyed.

Of course, three weeks later she hasn't quite figured out that she likes being a slut, she is still using an excuse but - she is enjoying everything and Now - 16 guys...you bet!

Of course, she'll have to meet Dave or Donna will come over to see why she didn't meet Dave, a discussion will ensue and hubby will get the drift, the whole episode will get aired and hubby and wife will be devastated but - they'll never stay together, she'll end up slutting with Donna and that works because Donna has her own place and the guys go there for fucking!

I would say sad BUT - she gave in too easy with Donna and showed no class whatsoever when she finally realized, or thought, she shouldn't cheat but went ahead anyway!

Thanks JPB, your usual thought provoker and good entertainment!

2ndThoughts.

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago
Done

Before the issue of her telling him what happened, and him not being able to live with it occurs - she has a bigger problem. If she wasn't a slut before, she is one now. She knows what she was, and what she has become. She will not be able to face him everyday and not tell him. More, she will not be able to face herself everyday and know who she really is. Her dream of a happy marriage, a house with a white picket fence with 2.5 children playing in the yard does not have room for a cheating slut that pulls trains at her friends house. She is done, she is damaged goods. No man that shares the above dream of a stable and fruitful life would take her on as a partner in attempting to achieve that dream she is either too selfish, too stupid or too crazy. This is a common theme in these stories. If the statistics are right about 1/3 of the female population is just like her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
very good LW story

gave you a 5 for it! LW stories what have the woman become a slut and fuck as many men as she can is they best type of LW stories. Getting even with the old man is icing on the cake!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well now she

Will treat her next husband with respect, won't she?

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
IN HER MIND

that was a double payback & revenge, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
and even if he could get over the sex

The fact she jumped to conclusions and didn't trust her hubby at all...wowwww

GoodhueGoodhueabout 7 years ago
Up Hubby Burns Her!

Some fuckin' friend Donna is! Wifey knew it was wrong to cheat yet jumped the gun anyway. Should have confronted hubby as soon as she found the slip. Hope she's picked up some serious STD and pics of her gang bangs show up on the internet,to be seen by her family and friends! What a twat!

tazz317tazz317about 7 years ago
SOMETIMES GETTING EVEN

just means Even Worser" TK U MLJ LV NV

andyinozandyinozalmost 7 years ago
Well 'foxtrot' me !!

I like the way that you left it to our imagination as to what happens next .....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sucked.

Stupid wife reading situation all wrong. Check

Overthe top revenge. Check.

Completely unsatisfactory non-ending. Check.

See boys and girls. It's easy to write a lame JPB story.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 5 years ago
Where’s the rest JPB

Finish the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why

Why write stories like this,if you aren't going to finish them.?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Agree With FTDS

But also why bother. He may have cheated once (and didn't) but she was getting even but fucking guys how many times? A pure slut.

Dnvrdave58Dnvrdave58over 3 years ago

Come on bob don't end it like that tell us what's gonna happen tell us what's going on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmm

And then.............

skruff101skruff101about 3 years ago

As far as JPB is concerned the story is finished, he likes to leave it up to the readers imagination, which is a joke really because if we had any imagination we’d be writing the fucking stories, it’s Bob’s way of rubbing our noses in it ‘I can do something you can’t do’ I think there’s probably a ‘nana nana na’ as well in a really really irritating sing song voice.

We know what to expect and we still read his stuff which is actually more irritating than the sing song voice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It's the JPB universe so now she's addicted to gang bangs and big cocks. Resolution is not even a vague concept in this alternative reality. You've got a few plot points so make up any resolution you want.

HikingThruHikingThruover 2 years ago

Quintessential JPB. If you look at his range of posts, this is roughly just before his mid-point or peak. He was developing his prowess of leaving stories "unfinished" in one respect, but fully revealed in another. We all know what likely happens next, but he doesn't spell it out, with a spoonful of sugar. It's hilarious to see people post, 8 to 10 years later, and refer to other newbies such as FTDS, who is now dead, asking for a resolution that allows them to sleep. And yet, JPB writes on. And still pisses us off eleven years later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

god I hope he finds out and divorces the bitch who by the way I hope gets an STD or three and pregnant.

TheRealMadtexTheRealMadtexalmost 2 years ago

ASUME makes an ass out of U and me.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

What would the world be like without slutty girlfriends telling wives to cheat? Good story. What are the odds the husband has already contracted something nasty? The clock is ticking away on her marriage.

hobie1010hobie10109 months ago
Too short

We need a follow up with closure

ImpossiblefutureImpossiblefuture8 months ago

TheRealMadtex..... learn to spell its ASSUME, two S not one, as you said it makes an Ass out of U and Me, don't worry I see writing isn't your strong point glad we have better writers on site like Just Plain Bob. I agree with others on needing a follow up though.

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

A follow up would be interesting Painful to see the wife could be so shallow Negative or positive conclusion would be most welcome

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9057 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...