All Comments on 'Amy Ch. 02'

by luvz2x

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
BigJohn601BigJohn601over 13 years ago
Well, is he going to man up and go Postal or wimp out?

Again, please get this man some self-worth and have him kick some ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wimp just sticks around getting cuck by slut wife

You've written a wimp loser, not an honest story about a man who would hate his wife for cheating and lying. Betrayal isn't sexy.

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 13 years ago
Darn, another wimp

Sorry, I know there are men that get off on their wives having affairs, but cheating is still cheating. An open marriage where everything is shared is one thing, cheating on a loving spouse is something else...and i really dislike wimp husbands, so....since your ending is written already I suppose I can't influence you to have some consequences descend on her for her cheating....I like forgiveness and reconcilation, but first must come consequences for actions....can you, will you, write the ending so that she (and he) have to face the consequences of her cheating?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Mind of a Man?

Nope. This is a woman's fantasy. Gee he will be turned on by my cheatging. Not. A man who loves his wife and believes in monogamy as you have had him admitt would not have thses thought processes. Just aint going to happen. He might hesitate, but once he goes through yhour list of her failure, he would have made that lawyer call. So i would say this little experiment is failing on your part. You are into the wimp, cuck mind but again you did not set him up that way. Failure two as a writer. He would feel repulsed by her, not be having sex with her. Not credible atg all. Unless this is a dream and he si going towake up and realize what a seflish bitch she is or unless you think she is justified in it in some way.

Simple49

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well

You asked for feedback and suggestions and got them! You either didn't pay attention - or.......

1. You get off fucking with our minds, which, by the way - don't have much respect for you - your train of thinking!

2. You fantasize that real men are secretly wimps/wuss who get off wanting their wives to fuck other guys. Do you have any idea how many guys have been shot, beat up, ruined for life, how many woman have been hurt, exposed, reputations destroyed...No - you don't or you think wimps are plentiful - wrong.

3. All of the negative remarks you got turned you on which is something I think all of us wonder about you - get help!!!

Finally, if you submit another chapter or two, kindly place it in Fetish or Gay - obviously you are going to have us believe this guy is a closet gay/wimp/wuss and/or has a low self esteem!

I'll ask you again, is this you that you're writing about. You seem to have it down rather well?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
1 star.

Cuckold.Wimp.Asshole.Whorewife.Bitchwife.SkankWife.Pathetic husband.Gun.Death.Noballs.Tags for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Typical pathetic tale by a sicko.

You asked for it..you don't have the slightest idea of what a male mind thinks! A man (who isn't a perv) is NOT a willing cuckold wimp! A man (who isn't a perv) would one way or another end any relationship with a whore slut wife (must describe you). Sadly, must "loving wives" writers here are just plain sicko's who really need to be hospitalized for their illness. Just give it up and forget any illusion of being an erotic writer. You're a sick writer. Get help fast. If you have a significant other, he must really be insignificant to tolerate you.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 13 years ago
Are you crazy?

What kind of man would react like this? I think that you have no respect for men at all! This is wimp cuckold bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story

This is a hot story. Keep it up!

bruce22bruce22over 13 years ago
As a stroke story

it was well done,,,,,, but it will be difficult to bring myself to open the third chapter because there is nothing likeable about either of your characters.. In answer to the author`s question. This guy does not think like any other male that I have ever had contact with. Even those who are into seeing their wife done by someone else, get very upset when they find themselves being cheated on and lied to.

Unfortunately I can not even imagine an average guy not having a violent reaction to her business as usual attitude and who is crazy enough to bareback someone who is doing other people?????

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
as was said

As was said just another author who tries to convince people it's alright to be a sicko.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I call bullshit on the author

"How would a man react?"

I don't know , HOW DO YOU THINK YOUR BLACK LOVER WOULD REACT IF YOU WERE MARRIED TO HIM? What? He doesn't qualify as a man , although he is fucking you more than anyone? Why should the hubby react differently? Bullshit , bullshit , bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What's said below...

Is true...but...AAAHH, me thinks the lady can convey very graphically the sex act...and I like it. Sounds delicious, if you imagine yourself the postman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Author - it is not going well.

Your attempt to comprehend the male pov is failing miserably. Maybe you should have portrayed these characters as siblings that way the lack of emotion from each would make more sense.

allsop72allsop72over 13 years ago
lable your trash

When you write IR trash lable IT.....YOU DO NOT NEED TO FINISH ANY STORIES WE GET ENOUGH WIMP WRITERS..................save the space for quality authors

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I understand

You like weak wimps. I get it.

Mongo837Mongo837over 13 years ago
comments were enough

move to another category , 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
CHANGE PERSONAS

I don't mean to be rude, but if you're trying to write in the persona of a man, the story just illustrates that you really don't have a clue as to how 99% of men would react to the situations you've described. True, nothing ventured, nothing gained, but I think it would be best to avoid this persona in the future. Writing experts always recommend " that you should write about what you know best. Good advice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
He should have dumped

the slut by now. The End

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
1 star

They deserve each other. A whore/slut/bitch wife and cuckold wimp asshole. I hope they all die of AIDS. Or the plague.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Start

Keep up the good work. If you would like a perspective on the male need to "kill" when confronted with a cheating wife, read some stories from "Ohio", "Papatoad", "Justplainbob", and some of their favorites. This story is far from over and you have plenty of time to build to that unusual and unique finish that reflects the psyche (sp) of the characters. Amy is a "Loving Wife" who just happens to feel comfortable with and possible have a thing for blacks - only the story will tell. I am willing to stick around and see what transpires. You definitely add a very erotic female perspective. Focus a little more on what the female is feeling and sensing so we can get a feel for her makeup.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 13 years ago
I gave you a 2

For trying something new. But I have to say that I agree with the others, DON'T try to think like a man. You can't.

I know this is how you wish and hope a man would react. But let's be honest. I know from having been a man and knowing men in this predicament that 80-90 percent of men a) Don't get turned on by seeing their wife rutting with another man and b) if that man were black they would be even more irate, political correctness notwithstanding c) don't agonize over what to do when they find out. They kick the bitch to the curb. Period. If they don't out right kill her and the offending male.

Most people don't act anything like what we read on LE. Do you really think that a woman who finds out her husband is cheating is going to sit back and take it? Or get turned on by it?! How about if she walks in on her husband getting ass reamed by a guy? Is she going to stand there and go "Ohhhh, baby! Yeah, Take it, Charlie! Take all that sausage!"

No, they aren't. Maybe the folks HER might but normal folks, no. He's history. I often wonder why so many people here write stories in which they think the guy is just gonna take it. Do the think their wife's pussy is the only cunt in town??

Come on. Let go of the fantasy and really get inside the guys head. He's going to say, "Well, hit the road bitch and you ain't getting half of my shit!"

Remember the writers first commandment: WRITE WHAT YOU KNOW! And you don't know men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WHERE IS THIS GOING

WE NEED MORE INFO, AS TO WHY SHE IS SCREWING ON HIM. IT DOESNOT MAKE SENSE THEY ARE NEWLY MARRIED AND HE HAS GIVIN HER A LIFE. BUT BEING LOGICAL IN THIS WORLD IS NOT HAPPENING OFTEN ENOUGH. AND NO MAN I KNOW WOULD HAVE COME HOME AFTER SEING HER SCREWING AND SEDUCED HERE WITH HIS CUM FRESHLY IN HER VAGINA. HELL WOULD BREAK LOOSE AND HE WOULD WANT ANSWERS. SINCE HE HAS A GOOD APPITITE FOR SEX AND CAN PERFORM, ALL THIS DOESNOT ADD UP. I HOPE YOU CAN MAKE IT WORK. ANOTHER CUCKHOLD IS NOT IN THE CARDS HERE. WHAT KIND OF MAN WOULD WANT TO FUCK A USED PUSSY IN THIS CASE. 99% WOULD NOT.

syd_v63syd_v63over 13 years ago
Gave you a FIVE

If people don't like this style or type of story move on. Better yet don't read and don't comment. Erotica is just that a story that creates sexual excitement. There are tons of stories to read, leave your hate at the door.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
1 star

Kill em'all. Let Satan sort them out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
5 stars to counter the dickheads.

I'm here to jerk off to slut wife stories. What are the dickheads here for?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What a pile of horse manure.

In my opinion their marriage is already on borrowed time, he should have kicked her ass to the curb by now. It's beyond me how they could both act as if nothing happened. Nor realistic at all. Why continue with this fiesco? Minus 2 Stars.

RHinSCRHinSCover 13 years ago
Well...

The smartest thing you can do when you want a male perspective is to ask a male of the species. I mean a normal one with testosterone in his veins. I would imagine that at least eighty percent of us feel the same way. Chagrined made some good points. If a man comes home from work and there is another man sitting in his living room, with his wife, his first thought is not "How can I help you?" it is "Who the fuck are you". Men are territorial by nature. The fact that he was black would be like throwing five gallons of gas onto the fire. It doesn't matter what you see or hear in the media, most people still do not think it is okay. That is not my opinion from my little corner of the world, I have traveled, most still feel that way. Wars are fought over money, race and religion. It will never change. People stick with their kind, that is a fact. The man in this story doesn't seem to think much at all. Most of the men that I have met in my lifetime would never touch the woman again. A completely rational man might punch the wife in the face in this situation. Men are taught not to hit women, but everything has a limit. That reality is not covered much in these stories. Testosterone is not just a word, it is a feeling. I can feel it just under the skin, waiting to get out. It is that feeling that makes men go getters. Men are more in touch with their animalistic side. Like it or not, we are all still animals, male and female. If you do not have a normal man to ask, talk to the other authors here. Fantasy is one thing, but most men would not act like this.

fregenfregenover 13 years ago
Well since you asked Cass

I think most of the commentors, especially Chagrined, have said it. The normal reaction of ANY person, male or female, is not to get turned on by a spouse cheating. Rage, shock, intense hurt maybe, not arousal.<P>

You position this person as a normal guy recovering from a terrible tragedy. I do not see where the kink comes from. Also he is somewhat older and more experienced. He has found love before and has to know he can find it again. Does he have so little respect for himself that he is willing to tolerate this behavior from her?<P>

So he has chosen to ignore the elephant. But can he? The life that he had prior to today is gone. He now knows he is married to a cheater, and a liar. How can that not affect him? His actions toward her? Will he continue to have unprotected sex with her? How dangerous! Marriage is based on love, respect, and honesty. Two of them have to be missing from his.<P>

I suppose it is a fantasy for some women to have both a loving husband for making love and a virile stud for getting a good fucking. Maybe for some it works. So far Michael does not strike me as being willing to accept that arrangement. At least not for the long term.<P>

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
5 Stars, and don't let the so called testerone addicts keep you from posting more

Realistic, absolutely! Real man, angry but still ambivalent and still horny for his cheating wife, why not? Well written, intelligent, and erotic, yes, yes, yes! But really, guys - it's a story, an erotic story, so relax, if you had any morals worth broadcasting you wouldn't be here reading well written erotica and stroking off your dick! Looking forward to the next two chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
1 star

"I'm here to jerk off to slut wife stories. What are the dickheads here for?"

Carry on "Jerking Off" you loser is that the only way you get to cum? You and your little hand? You sad pathetic Jerk off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ignore the Narrow-Minded, Judgemental Assholes...

... and finish your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yes, keep writing

your tale. Why folks moralize over a story in a site that has the word "Erotica" embedded in its title is a mystery to me. The fantasy about a "loving wife" who has a beautiful body and a lovely face is about her mind, actually, and where it might be whenever sexual feelings are brought into play. Can anything be more erotic? To be married and know that one's wife might be desiring to try new things, to learn, to experience intense mental and physical pleasure. Now, that's the danger of having a healthy, beautiful woman, and the reward.

I suppose in real life something like that might indeed be a terrible thing to go through, but on this site its about that wife admiring her marriage rings and how another man's cum looks on them, not about morality. I can read about morality every time I look at the vital statistics in the morning paper's divorce listings. I don't understand why it surfaces here. This site is to escape and share fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
LMAO

I think the comments are better than the story, especially those by the wimps who are foaming at the mouth trying to defend this tale, by using every cliche ever written on feedback. Best if you stick to praising the author and stop bashing those with opposing views. Keep in mind, the more you whine, the only loser is the author. Think about it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I call bs

He's a wimp. The author has created the wimp loving crap that only exists ib the minds of emotionally stunted people, that of a man with cheating slurt wife whom he doesn't dump out onto the street. Sorry wimps, but a man won't put up with this crap, even less fuck it. Oh he might fuck it once before kicking it out, but why keep old milk around when the world is full of hot young milk?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
NOT ANOTHER WIMP OUT!!!!

This kind of writing is what it is and that is pathetic, get a grip and get real!

bigguy323bigguy323over 13 years ago
If you're going to write from a Mans point of view, for gods sake, make him a MAN!

No MAN would stand for her fucking around on him UNLESS they had a Preexisting "OPEN" marriage agreement. It's pretty clear they do not have such an agreement.

So, "man up" your Man. He should toss her pretty ass out and destroy both her and her lover (lovers?).

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 13 years ago
Sorry, agree with majority on this one

As I said after Ch. 01, this story belongs in Interracial since Amy obviously has a thing for black partners (her deceased first husband and now the mailman). It really seems to be the main theme of the story. Michael was not developed as someone who would be OK with a half-open marriage, who would like being a cuckold.

So maybe the author is trying to persuade the readers that Michael has latent cuckold stirrings and these have now awakened by observing Amy's passion with the mailman. So this educated teacher cares not about fidelity, risk of sexually-transmitted diseases, lying, or anything else conventional, because suddenly, his cock is harder than ever as a result of Amy's dalliance?

This is a male point of view for only a very small minority, basically those with a cuckold fetish, who feel insecure and lack self-esteem, who think they can't satisfy their partners (see my essay on cuckolding). There was no evidence that Michael was that type of male and thus, the story lacks credibility.

Is Michael's behavior a fantasy for the author? Does she herself want a male partner who would be turned on if she did what Amy is doing? Michael can't discuss this with Amy because . . . his dick is hard? He is afraid to lose her? He realizes this is the relationship he has always wanted? He wants to raise a mixed baby? He wants to lick out a cream pie?

Oh, and if any of the readers criticize negatively, then we should not read the story . . . Anon thinks only positive comments should be permitted. That's rather insulting to the author and to readers, IMO. If the author did not want the readers to give their opinions (good or bad), the author would not have permitted comments at all. But the author wants to know what readers think of the story, the writing, etc., even if some of us do not feel the male point of view was portrayed very well.

kawariderkawarideralmost 13 years ago
Keep writing

Let's get something out of the way up front. I would NOT respond as this man has, though I love my wife dearly. At the very least there would be consequences. Now, since we have a 24/7 D/s type marriage, those consequences would be...severe. If the behavior, or any hint of it occurred again she would be single in as short a time as possible.

All that said, I've enjoyed the story so far and I'd like to see it finished. More importantly, it's YOUR story to tell however you choose. Don't let the comments of the hates deter you. Keep writing whatever you want, however you want.

drtsdrtsover 12 years ago
Another wimp story

parts one and two suck... I hope we get some balls if you keep writing

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 12 years ago
What's happening?

Did the bad comments scare you off?

What happened to Chapters 3 & 4?

Failure to finish a story is an insult to your readers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Next part?

This story needs to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Yet another writer on here that doesn't finish their stories, even though you said it was done 2 years ago.

sinsational83sinsational83over 9 years ago
are you kidding me

Where do almost all of youn authors come up with all these wimp assed husbands. why don't you guys write about real men you,

you know the men that would really do something about the cheating whore wife and her so called lover. because in reality the husband would either beat the hell out of the guy kick the wife's ass out the door.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WFAYP?

In case you don't know, that means Who The Fuck Are You People?

The author has got to be another hook-nose jew scriptwriter from LA. No normal person could possibly come up with this shit; all so deftly crafted to insult and backstab white people. It's been about three weeks and every fucking time I pull up a "Loving Wives" story the guy mysteriously starts getting a hard-on when he finds his wife fucking her lover.

"I have tried to put myself in the mind of a man and deal with the problems of an unfaithful wife from that perspective. There's a third part still in the writing stage, but I'd like to know what you think so far."

Bullshit. You are trying to sound nonchalant here, but your own words give you away. They are the words of a liar that is trying to put something over on the rest of us. You have tried to put yourself in the mind of a man? You mean a "man", don't you? You must be hanging out with some dipshit metrosexual faggots for men if this is what you think a "man" is.

These stories are a type of predictive/mental programming. They are a type of incantation and a window on the future that shows what white men will become if people keep naively imbibing the jew-run porn product.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
BREAK IT OFF AND BTB

its California, its High School, its a ritzy neighbor hood and the students will SOONER or later pick up on whats going on. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
JUST LET ME VOMIT ONE MORE TIME,

THEN TAKE A PISS AND AND SQUEEZE MY LARGE INTESTINE, GIVING BIRTH A BIG FAT BOTCHED TURD ... ON YOUR STORIES, AND .... VOILA !!!! YOU'LL INSTANTLY GET CHAPTER 3 TO 100 FINISHED AND HIGHER RATINGS ALSO.

Harry in VA's Witness

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
1*

to counter the jerk off whose here to jerk off. What a fucking loser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
yikes.

Awful nigger bullshit, fuck you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

Why are you polluting this category with your trash writing? I thought this category was supposed to be for erotic stories?

SlirpuffSlirpuffover 8 years ago
W.T.F.????

She's fucking around on you and you say NOTHING???

Stay with her if you want, but expect everyones sloppy seconds.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixialmost 8 years ago
Time to visit other sires...

...too much starting to read 50 stories just to find out that most are from cucks to cucks...postet on a site that clearly avoids any efford to separate hetero from homo, cuckolds from men with balls. Over the years Cuckerotica turned junk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Same ole stupidity

Wimpy husband with slut wife. So unreal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A college professor does stupid

Sorry, I don't "do" stupid very well, either in real life or reading fiction. The plot might be more interesting if you had developed the "Michael" character more fully in a way that might explain his "stupid." As it is, we have Yet Another unexplained, blindsided Cuckhold story. Or are we to suppose that whomever is screwing her reminds her somehow of her dear, dead husband and that makes it OK?

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Even worse

Even worse than first chapter, if that's even possible.

Rolando1225Rolando1225over 3 years ago
Not my kind of story

It was well-written, but not my kind of story. I guess he accepted his cuckolding out of some kinky excitement, and will pay eventually a heavy price for accepting the humiliation, the disrespect, the risk of STD's and whatever excitement he sexually gets today. Cuckolds will never be long-term happy spouses. She may be pretty, sexy, and awesome in bed, but is also a nymphomaniac or something similar to that, a liar, and her soul is depraved. She's going to break his heart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Is this site loaded with mentally ill people that find this cuck shit entertaining? If I could, I'd rate this a 0.

mercianknightmercianknight10 months ago

Ignoring all the trolls who still insist on reading our stories, this is well written and sets up an interesting premise. Would like to see the path you choose.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous