All Comments on 'The Joys of Polyandry Pt. 01'

by rebecca2878

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
estragonestragonover 13 years ago
Good Start

Characters need developing, but you're on the right track. And since when is 38 "older"? 50 is the new 30.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 13 years ago
Anticipation

Polyandry is one of my favorite themes because it seems so natural. I am looking forward to further developments and chapters to see where you take your story. I do love your description of your heroine; I've known women like her and from the male side have travelled that road except the tennis.

* Not to be too hard on myself, I am sophisticated, well-dressed and successful in my career. I can beat most men at tennis and I have big tits. Five days a week I am a serious and well-paid professional accountant, working hard and playing little. Come Friday night and the weekend, however, and I indulge myself in my passions: booze, sex, and tennis. I try to ensure that my private and my work life never intersect.*

2275jr2275jrover 13 years ago
takingboth mens cock to a cumming.

love this first part of The joys of polyandry.

so very hot and horny. reading this was like watching it taking place.

a real erotic story. now for mor parts.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 13 years ago
A good start - I agree

I enjoyed reading and wish I could bring it all together as you have done. But I also agree with "estragon" that you have an even greater opportunity to create more heat and interest with more character and situation detail. Why did the one foursome night end with watching? He has the tool; she has never-ending feel for multiple orgasms. It appeared that more could have happened before sunrise to link at least three of the four players.

Now you've set the stage to match the title, really turn up the heat to show how and why these two dudes deserve such a giving fem. Am I mistaken, or should we assume "Rebecca" is the lead character?

I'm ready for more. I know you have the skill sets to keep this theme varied and together. It is an interesting mix I haven't often read about.

hollywoodjimhollywoodjimover 13 years ago
very hot

Great stuff, love to hear more details

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
nice and fun!

i dont think polyandry exist in my country, I'm interested , hopefully i can experience that

www.pesoclick.blogspot.com

Lodichuck1Lodichuck1over 2 years ago

Enjoyed it very much Rebecca!!

Charles

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous